Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Oct 26, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: strange moment
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:51 pm 

earlier on last year i picked up two young guys from a flat, and was driving along a road and the next minute the police pull in behind me and put the blue lights on and tell me to pull over so i did and the second i stopped the two guys opened the door and sprinted off and one of the officers chased them on foot. i had to give a statement about where i got them, or any suspicious behavioral issues in the car, they had robbed a house the previous week and then they got in my taxi, was quite scary moment but luckily (touch wood) i have never had any fighting moments my taxiing career the only time i had bother was actually two guys and a woman fighting over a taxi and one of the guys punched me in the nose braking it in the process, but i always kept a glass irn-bru bottle down the side of my seat so smacked it over his head and the he got charged and i didn't but that was in 1998

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:58 pm 

United Taxis 11 wrote:
earlier on last year i picked up two young guys from a flat, and was driving along a road and the next minute the police pull in behind me and put the blue lights on and tell me to pull over so i did and the second i stopped the two guys opened the door and sprinted off and one of the officers chased them on foot. i had to give a statement about where i got them, or any suspicious behavioral issues in the car, they had robbed a house the previous week and then they got in my taxi, was quite scary moment but luckily (touch wood) i have never had any fighting moments my taxiing career the only time i had bother was actually two guys and a woman fighting over a taxi and one of the guys punched me in the nose braking it in the process, but i always kept a glass irn-bru bottle down the side of my seat so smacked it over his head and the he got charged and i didn't but that was in 1998

Hmm. Whenever there is trouble around your area, you are there or thereabouts. I think I would have you in for questioning more often.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 pm 

just by chance where i go for a hire and spot something there is plenty that goes on up here and i don't see half of it, i have only raised 3 issues, the bank robbery, me getting attacked by a passenger, and having to dodgy guys and getting pulled over by the police so not that much really over all my years of taxiing