Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm 

Had worse days.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:04 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sussex wrote:
Had worse days.

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:13 pm 

Our team is having a bad run, with top players out.

So getting stuffed by an inform team isn't such a surprise.

Thankfully our Chairman will be with us until he drops, and then his kids will take over.

He has invested close to half a billion in the club so far, so the future is very good for us, despite the last few games being rather sh**. 8-[

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:02 am 

Edders isn’t around it would seem to tell me how I should be feeling after a 6-0 win over Cambridge tonight, after a 5-1 win over Barnsley on Saturday, 12 games undefeated. Play offs? Maybe…

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:30 am 

jimbo wrote:
Edders isn’t around it would seem to tell me how I should be feeling after a 6-0 win over Cambridge tonight, after a 5-1 win over Barnsley on Saturday, 12 games undefeated. Play offs? Maybe…

largely because you never respond and yes you seem to be going great guns at the moment and I would say have a good chance of making the playoffs maybe edging out Stevenage or Posh

as for my lot we've gone from 5th in January down to 8th and have barely plasyed all February and March :sad: so the team is having to resort to friendlies just to get a game ! last nights rearranged game was called off and the inconsistency means a run of poor results so no play offs for us this season. :sad:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:24 pm 

edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:

largely because you never respond and yes you seem to be going great guns at the moment and I would say have a good chance of making the playoffs maybe edging out Stevenage or Posh

as for my lot we've gone from 5th in January down to 8th and have barely plasyed all February and March :sad: so the team is having to resort to friendlies just to get a game ! last nights rearranged game was called off and the inconsistency means a run of poor results so no play offs for us this season. :sad:

Stevenage Blackpool Oxford Lincoln are the four teams that could make the fourth slot in the play offs. Peterborough are out of reach. Why posh, by the way? Not a lot of that place could be considered posh.
Lincoln City FC destiny is in their own hands. Michael Skubula is a fantastic signing as head coach, and will in all probability be poached away from the Imps like Cowley was. Happy days…

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:47 am 

jimbo wrote:
edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Stevenage Blackpool Oxford Lincoln are the four teams that could make the fourth slot in the play offs. Peterborough are out of reach. Why posh, by the way? Not a lot of that place could be considered posh.
Lincoln City FC destiny is in their own hands. Michael Skubula is a fantastic signing as head coach, and will in all probability be poached away from the Imps like Cowley was. Happy days…

I disagree Posh are losing a lot of games lately their form seems to be hit and miss and mathematically the Imps could overhaul teams in the automatic promotion places so all 4 playoff berths are up for grabs

The name posh was given to them by visiting supporters i believe in their non league days before it became a new town and expanded with bland urban sprawl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:19 pm 

so Everton deducted 10 points , Forest 4 but Chelski and Arab City who are also supposedly in breach 0

Quote:
The Premier League initially suggested Forest should "before mitigation" be docked eight points, with a reduction to six, because of this breach being 77% larger than in Everton's case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 pm 

edders23 wrote:
so Everton deducted 10 points , Forest 4 but Chelski and Arab City who are also supposedly in breach 0

Quote:
The Premier League initially suggested Forest should "before mitigation" be docked eight points, with a reduction to six, because of this breach being 77% larger than in Everton's case.

Everton ended up at 6, but with more to come. I think Forest have been treated lightly, due to the powers that be not wanting them to appeal.

As for Man City, they are up for 115 charges compared to the single charge for Everton and Forest. If Man City are found guilty, and some of the charges are for deliberately misleading the powers that be, they will be relegated.

Chelsea is similar to Man City, but not as bad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:04 pm 

Non league day today so i hope those of you whose teams had a day off due to International call ups supported a non league team instead.

we won 3-0 today but still 9 points adrift of playoffs :sad:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:16 am 

Lincoln City have snuck into the play offs with a last gasp goal against Leyton Orients.

A sold out Sincil Bank witnessed a dour game where there was time wasting by the visitors from the off.

A cbrace of fine saves from Lucas Jensen kept the Imps in the game until the 90th minute when Makama scored a great individual goal from out of nowhere.
The Imps are now in sixth place after winning the last four with 17 goals and 1 conceded.

A visit to Wembley? We dare to dream.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:24 pm 

jimbo wrote:
Lincoln City have snuck into the play offs with a last gasp goal against Leyton Orients.

A sold out Sincil Bank witnessed a dour game where there was time wasting by the visitors from the off.

A cbrace of fine saves from Lucas Jensen kept the Imps in the game until the 90th minute when Makama scored a great individual goal from out of nowhere.
The Imps are now in sixth place after winning the last four with 17 goals and 1 conceded.

with the imps or the Whites ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:07 pm 

edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:

with the imps or the Whites ?

With the Imps. Although I’m dreaming of a whites Christmas.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:34 pm 

So Jimbo will you be taking a long trek to reading for the Imps or

watching the whites paly in the semi final 1st leg :?:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:05 pm 

edders23 wrote:
So Jimbo will you be taking a long trek to reading for the Imps or

watching the whites paly in the semi final 1st leg :?:

I have to go. If only to find out if there is a reading room in Reading library.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next