Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 am 

chipper wrote:
jasbar caught using internet cafe to post more tosh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Published Date: 09 December 2008
Jim Taylor, 56, a taxi driver from Edinburgh, picks his top five Hibs players.
1 Pat Stanton His leadership qualities and service to the team were an inspiration.

2 Franck Sauzee It really lifted the credibility of the team having a player of that quality. He added a certain 'je ne sais quoi'.

3 Gordon Smith His quality, ability and grace always symbolised the kind of football Hibs like to play.

4 Rob Jones I watched him when Nish scored against Falkirk in August, and the expression on his face showed it really mattered whether we win or lose.

5 Erich Schaedler His suicide in 1985 really detracted from a playing career that he never received enough praise for.

You must be about to buy in Chip, or have you already done so? Thinking for yourself couldn't have been one of your strong points before you passed the brief. Never mind now that you've achieved the dizzy height of being a "real" cabby you can now look down on all your Ph brothers you've left behind.

Chip, passing the brief is no great achievement. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Are you really that desperate to be accepted by you new found peer group that you'll take on their antiquated belief system without question?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:05 am 

jasbar wrote:
Methinks CC isn't paying attention.
I was not impressed by the shock and awe tactic, I instantly recognised that the opportunity we've been working for had been delivered up - a long, expensive case that can't be "won" and which will cost shed loads of members' cash while laying open the very workings of the company.

Chipper has a point :lol:

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future, how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 am 

Skull wrote:

You must be about to buy in Chip, or have you already done so? Thinking for yourself couldn't have been one of your strong points before you passed the brief. Never mind now that you've achieved the dizzy height of being a "real" cabby you can now look down on all your Ph brothers you've left behind.

Chip, passing the brief is no great achievement. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Are you really that desperate to be accepted by you new found peer group that you'll take on their antiquated belief system without question?

Once again your wrong skull I was having a wee laugh and iam sure Jim would see the funny side of my joke (after all being a hibs fan you would have to have a sense of hummer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) but you on the other hand take the bait every time and when I posted I was just waiting for the smart arsed reply and I half expected it to be you just wish I could have made a bet I love flessing the bookies
That’s your major problem and I would guess your down fall in the long run I have seen to many people over the years go down in flames due to thinking the have all the answers and are superior to others.

I can think for myself I can even dress myself and make a cup o tea I treat others the way I expect to be treated myself and give respect where respect is due and do not follow others view just so I can be part of the big boys gang iam in this game for only one gang and that would be my wife and kids the only gang that means anything you and others are just part of the game and come as part of the territory
I have no intention of buying in (not anytime soon that is) I have no need or desire to do so right now.

But being insulting to others to get you point across will never win you the battle the cold facts will and being open to others views will get you further and also help change things that everyone can live with

Just so you understand I will say it once again I have my own views and do not buy in to others views just to be accepted but I will listen to others views and will not always agree with them the same way they don’t have to agree with mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:46 pm 
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:08 pm 
chipper wrote:
Once again your wrong skull I was having a wee laugh and iam sure Jim would see the funny side of my joke (after all being a hibs fan you would have to have a sense of hummer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Yes Chipper, but how do you see what you're doing as funny when you deliberately published my address. Was this to encourage some trade nutter to do me or mine some damage? You think this is having a laugh?

Not that I'm really bothered because any direct action against me would bring absolute carnage to the situation.

Politicians may be happy to dogmatically resist reason for their own political ends and the protection of vested interests, but when the campaign spills over to a turf war, there is only one party to blame. That is the political process. And that would mean our alleged "democracy and accountability" is at risk.

I suspect that really would galvanise them into some action.

Remember all of this happened because there is no real representation in the decision taking process for any other than those who hold th eear of the council, and submit to its will.

Also remember, there are two major taxi companies out there who have not engaged in the same way. Indeed, one already operates in a de-restricted market perfectly well, and probably welcomes the commercial opportunities that de-restriction will bring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 pm 

jasbar wrote:
Yes Chipper, but how do you see what you're doing as funny when you deliberately published my address. Was this to encourage some trade nutter to do me or mine some damage? You think this is having a laugh?

you having a laugh aint you your address is plastered all over the papers and the net sometimes by yourself i may add so it looks like your off on one of your rants again why not try the local news they published it

"Published Date: 09 December 2008
Jim Taylor, 56, a taxi driver from Edinburgh, picks his top five Hibs players. "

but why waste time here you have to get the skull man ready for the big day it looks like the sheriff made it to town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:56 pm 
chipper wrote:
jasbar wrote:

you having a laugh aint you your address is plastered all over the papers and the net sometimes by yourself i may add so it looks like your off on one of your rants again why not try the local news they published it

Jim Taylor, 56, a taxi driver from Edinburgh, picks his top five Hibs players. "

but why waste time here you have to get the skull man ready for the big day it looks like the sheriff made it to town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you did it again. I suspect you think you're smart.

All it shows is that you're just another keyboard hardman coward needing a humour impant.

A yellow belly.

Now, sue me because I've reduced your standing in the eyes of right minded people

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm 

chipper wrote:
jasbar wrote:

Chip, the trade is full of guys like you. You go from one group to another adopting their belief system. You have no identity that you could call your own, nor do you think for yourself. You seek acceptance. You readily accept group norms just to be popular with your new found friends. This is all part of your social conditioning Chip.

It was obvious by your posts you were going from Ph, driver, to almost a taxi driver. And now that you've managed to pass the brief you feel you've got to pick a side. “Look guys, look at me, I'm on your side”. How quaint, I bet you feel all warm inside. Tell me Chip, do you run up to your little pals panting like a wee puppy with your tongue hanging out, looking for a tip bit?

Chip, a Monkey could pass the brief and it probably could have done it quicker than you. There is no jump in status for you Chip, only rats climbing over rats.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 am 

Ph driver to Taxi driver, shi* Chip, I don't know how you can cope with the transformation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A new Sat Nav perhaps

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 am 

In court on Wednesday Boys, it should be interesting and very costly - not for me but for CRT.

Now don't any of you CRT owners ask how much this is costing, you won't be told. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think what you really own is a wiggle of your arm once a year supposing you're not a prox voter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like transparency and accountability from those you elect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look Chip, BEHEE-BEHHEEHEE you to can be a sheep BEHEE-BEHHEEHEE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 am 

jasbar wrote:

Nope that i do not

jasbar wrote:
All it shows is that you're just another keyboard hardman coward needing a humour impant.

what ever

jasbar wrote:
A yellow belly.

Wooooooooo that hurt NOT

jasbar wrote:
Now, sue me because I've reduced your standing in the eyes of right minded people

No need to you have not reduced me in anyway as i have said before you have a right to your views as do i this after all is a forum for open debate is it not so let debate like adults
its sad to think i respect you for standing up for what you think is right

if you look back at the 2 posts that started all this tosh all i was doing was having a wee bit of a laugh but then i was subjected to the usual attacks and insults you know my kids dont act like you two do. you want to win your fight well boys there is only one way to do that and this is not the way

so if you dish it you had better get ready to have it dished right back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 am 
chipper wrote:
jasbar wrote:

The sheriff made it to town, did he?

If only you knew. If only you knew.

Suffice to say there are only two guys working to a plan here. It's us, I'm not allowed to mention the despicable duo. :lol: And I give a feck?

Anyway, we know where we're at. And the story will be published here. Or in Patagonia. or in America. Or in Banglastan. The place may be at some doubt, but what is certain the story will be published.

Here's a challenge for all those who failed to get to University.

Now let me see. Your starter for 10.

The Court of Session has jurisdiction in where. Banglastan? Patagonia?
America? Scotland? The UK and/or Europe? Or Gilmore Place?

Your bonus questions are.

For 5 points, which country is going to host the new site and publish the information that is being denied to those whose rights are being denied and should have access to it?

For a further 5 points, who is going to publish said information?

And, for the last 5 points, without using the words "diddely squat", describe what can be done to prevent this?

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 am 
chipper wrote:
jasbar wrote:

Nope that i do not

jasbar wrote:

what ever

jasbar wrote:
A yellow belly.

Wooooooooo that hurt NOT

jasbar wrote:

No need to you have not reduced me in anyway as i have said before you have a right to your views as do i this after all is a forum for open debate is it not so let debate like adults
its sad to think i respect you for standing up for what you think is right

if you look back at the 2 posts that started all this tosh all i was doing was having a wee bit of a laugh but then i was subjected to the usual attacks and insults you know my kids dont act like you two do. you want to win your fight well boys there is only one way to do that and this is not the way

so if you dish it you had better get ready to have it dished right back

Yeah, whatever.

When you and your family have been threatened with death, fone calls at all times of the day and night, and attempts to scare you, assholes like you coming up with this drivel is tiresome.

Make some real argument you will be respected. Keep this crap up and you will be ridiculed.

Now, grow up. Or, put your kids on and let's have some real debate.

:evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:26 am 

Skull wrote:
Chip, the trade is full of guys like you.

what good looking ones get away with you thought i was the only one you know how to hurt a guy its the season of good will is it not

Skull wrote:
You go from one group to another adopting their belief system.

i can ok then "i belive in the lord"

Skull wrote:
You have no identity that you could call your own,

so if i have no identity whos identity do i own i want a refund or exchange

Skull wrote:
nor do you think for yourself.

i will let you answer that one for me then

Skull wrote:
You seek acceptance.

will you be my pal

Skull wrote:
You readily accept group norms just to be popular with your new found friends. This is all part of your social conditioning Chip.

i think your right will you be my pal can i join your gang then

Skull wrote:
It was obvious by your posts you were going from Ph, driver, to almost a taxi driver. And now that you've managed to pass the brief you feel you've got to pick a side. “Look guys, look at me, I'm on your side”. How quaint, I bet you feel all warm inside. Tell me Chip, do you run up to your little pals panting like a wee puppy with your tongue hanging out, looking for a tip bit?

yea i now the wife is going nuts that iam lifting my left leg to have a wee wee on the outside street lights and when i Lick my B........ while watching tv then fall of the chair she is not a happy bunny and trust me its not fun in the motor either puts the passagers right off a good tip and please please can you boys stop playing fetch while iam driving it scares the hell out of the punters when i go cross country to fetch the stick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skull wrote:
Chip, a Monkey could pass the brief and it probably could have done it quicker than you. There is no jump in status for you Chip, only rats climbing over rats.

:roll:

well a monkey has made it in to space b4 me so you could be on to something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 am 

jasbar wrote:
When you and your family have been threatened with death, fone calls at all times of the day and night, and attempts to scare you, assholes like you coming up with this drivel is tiresome.

i will state that i do not agree with anyone taking this sort of action and iam sorry to hear that this type of stuff has happened your family has no right to be treated in this way and for that iam sorry like i have said this all stated out as a wee joke and then you both went off on one i will stop if you cut out the insults

jasbar wrote:
Make some real argument you will be respected. Keep this crap up and you will be ridiculed.

i have a number of times and so if you keep the crap up so will i so what do you say you want to stop it and take a joke when it was only meant as that

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next