Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:57 am 

RealCabforce wrote:
The rag that you are party to is a pack of lies, half truths and misconceptions.

Just for the record what are those lies, half truths and misconceptions? :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:41 am 

you know better than to ask him that sussex
hasnt he been asked before to back up his statements

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:10 am 

ALI T wrote:

Can we please move on now? There's no wonder that scotland is an English colony if all you do is talk about what you might just do, if only,etc. GET ON WITH IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:20 pm 
RealCabforce wrote:
Skull wrote:

The Fair View has got right under your skin RCF, hasn't it. A simple question and you get all bent out of shape, to be expected I suppose.

No chance of a meeting then.

Ah well never mind I am sure you will have plenty to say even though you are still in hiding from the big bad Skull.

BTW have you spoken to many drivers lately, it seems the Fair View has put the cat among the pigeons, more and more seem to think the system is loaded in favour of the vested interest groups that claim to run the trade.

:D :wink:

Do you ever get the feeling that this is just not going away sometime soon? :wink: :shock: :shock:

Sad to say, nobody thought to give me a copy of the rag(maybe they couldn't find me?)
I have glanced through it on the web, but not thoroughly studied it. All it seems to contain are the regurgitated thoughts of Jim Taylor coupled with a few questionable claims and suggestions.
Strangely, out of all the people that I have spoken to nobody rates it as either worthwhile or even factual.
btw don't flatter yourself - me hiding from you? behave son, you just don't have anything to say that is worth hearing. And you will be going away soon - Experience shows that your type do eventually get the hint - better believe it!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:30 pm 

RealCabforce wrote:
skull - Read the words.
You are a waste of space, time and effort.
You say nothing important.
you are not important.
The rag that you are party to is a pack of lies, half truths and misconceptions.
It is laughed at by most of the trade in Edinburgh - drivers and owners alike.
You are the one wanting a meeting - I wouldn't waste my time on you. It doesn't matter how often I've said it, you ignore it.
A simple little meeting? the last time I met you, you went on and on and on, ignoring everyone who disagreed with you.
And don't think I'm bothered by you or your ignorance, I pity you in a way. You are so pathetic.

So what about this meeting then, at the end of the day this is what it comes down to. Hiding away on taxi forums gives you know credibility. Meet me face to face in a public place and back up what you say.

Everybody on this forum can see you for what you are "COWARD" at least try and have some respect for yourself. If you did that everyone could have some respect for you even though your an idiot.

Come out of the closet little man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:59 pm 
RealCabforce wrote:
skull - Read the words.
You are a waste of space, time and effort.
You say nothing important.
you are not important.
It is laughed at by most of the trade in Edinburgh - drivers and owners alike.
You are the one wanting a meeting - I wouldn't waste my time on you. It doesn't matter how often I've said it, you ignore it.
A simple little meeting? the last time I met you, you went on and on and on, ignoring everyone who disagreed with you.
And don't think I'm bothered by you or your ignorance, I pity you in a way. You are so pathetic.

"Skull is a waste of space, time and effort?"

Playing the role of GOD now are we Markie baby?

"You say nothing important."

Perhaps not to you Mark. But then you ARE a vested interest aren't you?
you are not important.

"The rag that you are party to is a pack of lies, half truths and misconceptions."

One of the alleged "lies" is that you, Mark, managed to persuade your pals on the council to let your flawed screen based advertising system in, with no Health and Safety Checks and no fees to be paid to the council - when every other advertising format pays through the nose. Now, wouldn't a logical thinking man construe this as corruption Mark? The only gap is what you may have had to pay those corrupted?

I note you've amended your web site to try to convince us that the system is safe. I've heard that operators have gone into print to say they've had no problems and are convinced it's OK. I wonder whether they would be prepared to sign a document giving up all rights to seek redress for future health problems from the system? No? Why not?

"It is laughed at by most of the trade in Edinburgh - drivers and owners alike."

Eh, I don't hear the sound of laughter. Oh there have been rumblings about me being some kind of ogre (step aside ali t, think I'll audition for Shrek III). But, hey, I'm thick skinned. And better people than me have been ridiculed by vested interests (should I be wary of a cock crowing three times?)

"You are the one wanting a meeting - I wouldn't waste my time on you. It doesn't matter how often I've said it, you ignore it."

Your just plain wrong on this one. A meeting will be held. Seems like the pressure is building in the pressure group. And you ignore this at your peril Mark. (Had your visit from the Health Protection Agency yet?)

"A simple little meeting? the last time I met you, you went on and on and on, ignoring everyone who disagreed with you."

Are you sure Mark? Are you really sure? Wasn't it you who overloaded? You know you've got a reputation for it. Don't get me wrong, I understand where you're coming from. The pressures you're under.

An extra mortgaged house to fund Cabtivate. Then you sold your taxis to pour more fuel onto your "fiery" project. Then the humiliation from the dragons. Then the alleged "investor" who came from nowhere, knowing full well the eminent opinion of the dragons, and invested heavily in the business. Then bringing in the ITS business to make the balance sheet look good. The only thing left is the credit union (the funds are safe aren't they?)

And meanwhile the cash hungry monster lurches on, paying inflated salaries and with high technology costs and reducing cash flow, all struggling with a concept that costs high to service a ludicrously low level of customer exposure.

All in an attempt to stave off a chasm in cabtivate's business plan which makes the Marriana trench look like a ditch. I just love the simple truth that the inevitable is inevitable, don't you?

"And don't think I'm bothered by you or your ignorance, I pity you in a way. You are so pathetic"

Thanks for the compliments Mark. I will accept some of these kind plaudits you have given to skull. In the full and certain knowledge that it is prrof positive that you re cared sh-tl-ss. What better incentive for pressing even harder. The more you mouth off, the more we press on. Pretty cool eh?

Have a nice day now you hear, Mark. Listen to the birds, before you become one.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:43 pm 

500 posts on one topic. :shock:

Someone somewhere must be getting worried. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:58 pm 

Sussex wrote:
500 posts on one topic. :shock:

Someone somewhere must be getting worried. :roll:

You better believe it!

I think they are starting to realise the inevitability of the situation regardless of whose challenging CEC for licence plates.

If quality control is not taken on board as a pro-active step we could be facing a Dublin situation.

The head in the sand brigade are now starting to smell the coffee. A number of owners I have spoken to lately seem to agree. While they don't like the idea of losing their plate value they like the idea of de-restriction without quality control even less.

The Ph issue is the one that seals the argument. All agree with the exception of just a few (RCF) it would be better to have quality control and your own fleet rather than Ph running amok.

I don't think anyone with all seriousness can really believe that de-restriction is not coming in some shape or form. CEC have set up a task force to look into this issue or so they claim. I don't know what this amounts to but it shows you change is on the way whether they like it or not.

The sooner the better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:17 pm 

jimbo wrote:
ALI T wrote:

Can we please move on now? There's no wonder that scotland is an English colony if all you do is talk about what you might just do, if only,etc. GET ON WITH IT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34