Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:11 pm 

Time there was then, this is hopeless, round and round it goes. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:49 pm 

I think the red mist is covering the issue JD is trying to point out. :shock:

In that the mush who wrote the Edinburgh report is no-longer able to defend it. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:16 pm 

Would it be possible to stick to the original subject of the thread i.e the Jacobs report, it's gone off on a tangent, does it really matter who has fallen out with who over, well who knows? who cares?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:18 pm 

Sirius wrote:
Would it be possible to stick to the original subject of the thread i.e the Jacobs report, it's gone off on a tangent, does it really matter who has fallen out with who over, well who knows? who cares?

As always "sirius" you are the voice of reason,unfortunately the facts aren't what these guys want to hear, they will twist and turn, insult and threaten their way to there goal(did I mention they lie as well) again unfortunately they are mesmorised by the moron "jd" who it was suggested to me lately was either an "anorak" or a "lunatic" and if he really drove a cab then how is he so far out of touch of the needs of the average cabby, I think the simple answer is that he, in common with the other idiots on here have had a hard time at the hands of the authorities(you know the type, punch fellow cabbies etc) and now feel they have a platform to attack them, they are in a word, "sad", now we are joined by "jasbar" lately writing under the name of "skull", it aint hard to see where he's coming from, shunned by all in Edinburgh, he now thinks he has a free ride here..not on your nelly "sonny jim".

So go ahead gents, lets see how big you are, challenge the jacobs report,
do more than type reams of pish, made up and a total lie, I challenge you "lunatic" to take the lies and drivel you have spouted on here to court and see what they think, my best guess is that they will see you for the sad boy that you are, and maybe, just maybe, when you lose, they might make you a "sympathetic" offer too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:33 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Sirius wrote:

As always "sirius" you are the voice of reason,unfortunately the facts aren't what these guys want to hear, they will twist and turn, insult and threaten their way to there goal(did I mention they lie as well) again unfortunately they are mesmorised by the moron "jd" who it was suggested to me lately was either an "anorak" or a "lunatic" and if he really drove a cab then how is he so far out of touch of the needs of the average cabby, I think the simple answer is that he, in common with the other idiots on here have had a hard time at the hands of the authorities(you know the type, punch fellow cabbies etc) and now feel they have a platform to attack them, they are in a word, "sad", now we are joined by "jasbar" lately writing under the name of "skull", it aint hard to see where he's coming from, shunned by all in Edinburgh, he now thinks he has a free ride here..not on your nelly "sonny jim".

So go ahead gents, lets see how big you are, challenge the jacobs report,
do more than type reams of pish, made up and a total lie, I challenge you "lunatic" to take the lies and drivel you have spouted on here to court and see what they think, my best guess is that they will see you for the sad boy that you are, and maybe, just maybe, when you lose, they might make you a "sympathetic" offer too.

Nice to see your still writing in your usual incoherent style rant attacking everyone but hitting no one.

BTW where's your pal RealCabforce, has he recovered from his emotional melt down yet. The mans obviously under a lot of pressure shouldn't you be giving him some kind of support. :lol:

Then again maybe not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:41 pm 

We are incoherant????, HOWS THE APPEAL COMING ON???, :lol: :lol: :lol: , if realcabforce was put out, it was because his sides were hurting :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:44 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
We are incoherant????, HOWS THE APPEAL COMING ON???, :lol: :lol: :lol: , if realcabforce was put out, it was because his sides were hurting :wink:

Don't need an appeal ask your council, some silly man left out the airport opening up in their SUD.

Seems the Jacob's Report is already out of date.
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:51 pm 

Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

Don't need an appeal ask your council, some silly man left out the airport opening up in their SUD.

Seems the Jacob's Report is already out of date.
:lol:

Try again,go on , :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I only repeat your crap, the fact is they didnt miss the airport and you are [edited by admin], so, tell us big boy, in less than reams please, where do you go from here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:02 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:

No prizes for guessing where you got that 'info' from :lol:

I would just ignore it, it's all bullocks.

By the way, what do you mean by the 'average cabby', is that one without a plate who is being milked, or the one with the plate doing the milking? Or maybe someone who doesn't drive at all who is dong the milking?

I well remember the person you got the information bragging about how much he had got buying and selling plates, that's how he demonstrated his concern for the average cabby. Problem is, his LA delimited, so now he's back to being an average cabby, and a wanabee parasite :lol:

I quite like the idea of all of us being 'average cabbies', instead of the 'some are more equal than others' that some prefer, for obvious reasons.

By the way, we're all anoraks on here, didn't you know :wink:

AN Idiot ( :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:04 am 

diesel wrote:
jasbar i don't know the people from ITS(cab-ti-vate) so i would never seek to defend them. indeed i hold them responsible for many of the current probelms in the edinburgh cab trade.with-out their money making input,the price paid for the loan of a licence would not be at the ridiculously high amount it is at.this price £40,000+ makes it worthwhile for the more astute amongst us to try and use the law for free plates. also on the subject of the cabforce organisation that you refered to I was at the one and only meeting so far (2005) :) and the main/only contentious issue was how to get rid of U.two names were behind this, can you guess who? it is sad that the organisation seems to have died and I must admit to some feelings of guilt.

It might be me my dear "deisel", but where is your other posts? This forum claims others are liars, it seems to me that this one is the worst. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:08 am 

I think the heat's getting to you mate :sad:

Again, it's fairly obvious who's pulling your strings - let's see, persistently call us liars (with no proof, obviously), that'll help discredit TDO, and they'll probably ban you as well, then you can play the martyr :lol: :lol:

New name, same boring old strategy :badgrin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:09 am 

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

No prizes for guessing where you got that 'info' from :lol:

I would just ignore it, it's all bullocks.

By the way, what do you mean by the 'average cabby', is that one without a plate who is being milked, or the one with the plate doing the milking? Or maybe someone who doesn't drive at all who is dong the milking?

I well remember the person you got the information bragging about how much he had got buying and selling plates, that's how he demonstrated his concern for the average cabby. Problem is, his LA delimited, so now he's back to being an average cabby, and a wanabee parasite :lol:

I quite like the idea of all of us being 'average cabbies', instead of the 'some are more equal than others' that some prefer, for obvious reasons.

By the way, we're all anoraks on here, didn't you know :wink:

AN Idiot ( :D )

To be honest, the only thing worth ignoring is YOU, you have no idea on this local, but are willing to lie to impres others, I dont waste much time with the council but you and your "lunatics" on here deserve even less

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:11 am 

TDO wrote:
I think the heat's getting to you mate :sad:

Again, it's fairly obvious who's pulling your strings - let's see, persistently call us liars (with no proof, obviously), that'll help discredit TDO, and they'll probably ban you as well, then you can play the martyr :lol: :lol:

New name, same boring old strategy :badgrin:

BAN ME YOU F.U.C.KW.I.T, I DARE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:11 am 

Oh dear.

I'm a bit worried about this Tsunami about to engulf Edinburgh, I could see you ending up like the bloke in Steveo's new signature (that's the one hitting his head against the computer with devestating results).

Please stay calm :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:13 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:

BAN ME YOU F.U.C.KW.I.T, I DARE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're fine where you are just now, you're good for a laugh if nothing else :lol:

Your syndrome usually arises whey you've run out of arguments and the only course of action left is to accuse your opponents of lying, hurl abuse and then play the martyr.

Well about time for bed now, I hope you sleep well :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 34  Next