Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:17 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
It might be me my dear "deisel", but where is your other posts? This forum claims others are liars, it seems to me that this one is the worst. :cry:

By the way, the spoof website in your signature is looking a bit spartan these days, what happened to that :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:21 am 

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

BAN ME YOU F.U.C.KW.I.T, I DARE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're fine where you are just now, you're good for a laugh if nothing else :lol:

Your syndrome usually arises whey you've run out of arguments and the only course of action left is to play the martyr.

Well about time for bed now, I hope you sleep well :D

Thanks, mind you, your wee lyeing site would be no good with out us, keeps your wee stats up. Feel important do we? It's interesting that you are getting involved now, me?, I don't think so, you as a first class arse, it goes without saying :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:23 am 

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
It might be me my dear "deisel", but where is your other posts? This forum claims others are liars, it seems to me that this one is the worst. :cry:

By the way, the spoof website in your signature is looking a bit spartan these days, what happened to that :?

So you did delete his posts, TO ANYONE WHO POSTS ON HERE BE CAREFUL, LIARS AND TWISTERS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:25 am 

Aw come on, you can do better than that surely? :badgrin:

You see, the more the abuse, the more it proves the site is hitting the mark. :D

Might be a little pun in there as well :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:28 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

So you did delete his posts, TO ANYONE WHO POSTS ON HERE BE CAREFUL, LIARS AND TWISTERS

I can't see the logic in your reply, but then again I can't see the logic in much of what you write. #-o

But it's always good when people post what you're posting because paradoxically the fact that you're allowed to post it proves that you're lying :^o

So keep it up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:28 am 

TDO wrote:
Aw come on, you can do better than that surely? :badgrin:

You see, the more the abuse, the more it proves the site is hitting the mark. :D

Might be a little pun in there as well :wink:

As always "sirius" you are the voice of reason,unfortunately the facts aren't what these guys want to hear, they will twist and turn, insult and threaten their way to there goal(did I mention they lie as well) again unfortunately they are mesmorised by the moron "jd" who it was suggested to me lately was either an "anorak" or a "lunatic" and if he really drove a cab then how is he so far out of touch of the needs of the average cabby, I think the simple answer is that he, in common with the other idiots on here have had a hard time at the hands of the authorities(you know the type, punch fellow cabbies etc) and now feel they have a platform to attack them, they are in a word, "sad", now we are joined by "jasbar" lately writing under the name of "skull", it aint hard to see where he's coming from, shunned by all in Edinburgh, he now thinks he has a free ride here..not on your nelly "sonny jim".

So go ahead gents, lets see how big you are, challenge the jacobs report,
do more than type reams of pish, made up and a total lie, I challenge you "lunatic" to take the lies and drivel you have spouted on here to court and see what they think, my best guess is that they will see you for the sad boy that you are, and maybe, just maybe, when you lose, they might make you a "sympathetic" offer too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:29 am 

By the way, we'll stick to the truth, you can stick to the..err..Jacobs report :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:30 am 

Hmm...repeating posts now, scorched earth policy I think :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:31 am 

TDO wrote:
By the way, we'll stick to the truth, you can stick to the..err..Jacobs report :lol:

HAHHAHAHAHHA, STILL WAITING ON YOU BANNING ME DICK,

STICK TO THE TRUTH, STOP IT COMEDIAN :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:33 am 

YOUR SITE IS A LOAD OF LIES AND CRAP, GO ON DICKHEAD BAN ME, IDARE YOU..[edited by admin]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:56 am 
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :-o :-o :sad: :sad: :lol: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:01 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
YOUR SITE IS A LOAD OF LIES AND CRAP, GO ON DICKHEAD BAN ME, IDARE YOU..[edited by admin]

I can see you are trying to lend credibility to your argument but unfortunately you have made yourself look like a complete dickhead.

Do me a favour, in future claim you come from Iraq or somewhere like that I get the feeling you are about to blow up on the screen.

You are embarrassing. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:03 am 
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :cry: :cry: :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:05 am 

ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :cry: :cry: :wink: :lol:

This wouldn't be Big Ben or should I say aspiring councillor Ben or just plain dickhead Bell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:05 am 

Newsflash - Edinburgh has turned in to downtown Beirut......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 34  Next