Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:05 am 
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :lol: eusasmiles.zip :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:07 am 

ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :lol: eusasmiles.zip :wink:

It is, you then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:13 am 

Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.

So it aint just me then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:15 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.

So it aint just me then?

i guess we put up with it till TDO wave the ban and delete magic wand...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:18 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.

So it aint just me then?

Who got kicked in the nuts for reporting someone for altering the numbers and letters on his private licence plate, you or Ben?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:23 am 
ben wrote:
Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.

So it aint just me then?

Who got kicked in the nuts for reporting someone for altering the numbers and letters on his private licence plate, you or Ben?

Do you mean who got barred when he found out that they wear reading the private messages

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:25 am 

ben wrote:
Do you mean who got barred when he found out that they wear reading the private messages

i see, gone all quite on the other site, so come on here and stir things up again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:32 am 

ben wrote:
Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.
MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT

I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN

Its true Ben,sad really but true

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:35 am 

ben wrote:
ben wrote:
Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
ben wrote:

It is, you then.

So it aint just me then?

Well enlighten me then what are you talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:37 am 

Gone very quiet dicks, yawn :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:46 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:

Remember, I've seen this all before and I am sure TDO and the rest have seen it also.

Can you answer my last post I don't know what Ben is talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:54 am 

Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

Remember, I've seen this all before and I am sure TDO and the rest have seen it also.

Well I can't answer for others but, simply put, the rest of your lying pals and one in particular hasen"t the guts to ban us like he threatened too, cause he quite simply knows that the truth always prevails :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:57 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

Well I can't answer for others but, simply put, the rest of your lying pals and one in particular hasen"t the guts to ban us like he threatened too, cause he quite simply knows that the truth always prevails :wink:

What truth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:18 am 

realcabforceforum " wrote".............It might be me my dear "deisel", but where is your other posts? This forum claims others are liars, it seems to me that this one is the worst. WTF does anybody understand this? i suspect a sherry too far

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:38 am 

diesel wrote:
realcabforceforum " wrote".............It might be me my dear "deisel", but where is your other posts? This forum claims others are liars, it seems to me that this one is the worst. WTF does anybody understand this? i suspect a sherry too far

Care to explain Diesel....................

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 34  Next