Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:55 am 

Skull wrote:
mike wrote:
Ali T asks why CEC need to go to court if they have Jacobs and the six month period is about to expire ??

Well, come in the " hold it " car !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm, could it be because by the time the CEC arrange meetings to deliver their verdict to the applicants, the statutory 6 month period would have expired and those applicants would be entitled to a plate by default ??

Do try to keep up !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I new a guy at school just like you Mike, funnily enough his name was Micheal Hay. No one liked the little [edited by admin] because he laughed at his own jokes more than anyone else. A striking resemblance even though I do say so myself. Your second name wouldn't be Hay would it? :?

Whilst you guys in the capital of scotland are squabbling like schoolgirls, the CEC must be laughing like drains. Divide and rule. It's worked for England for a thousand years.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am 

mike wrote:
Ali T asks why CEC need to go to court if they have Jacobs and the six month period is about to expire ??

Well, come in the " hold it " car !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm, could it be because by the time the CEC arrange meetings to deliver their verdict to the applicants, the statutory 6 month period would have expired and those applicants would be entitled to a plate by default ??

Do try to keep up !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as if i didnt know that mike
are you saying you think they will get such an extension
becouse of thier inability to perform simple administrative duties ?
well if you dont challenge it they probebly will mike!
if we dont stick together they probably will mike!
you were probably hoping someone was going to fight for you and you would ride on thier success.
sound like you mike yes i thought so!
guese what mike you aint getting youre plate not becouse you cant have it if you want it.
but becouse youre a weak backstabing snipe
and if i can see this i think the council and the courts can see it to
dont you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:13 am 

and another thing mike what bloody age are you ?
imagine starting a post and "callling it im never going to listen to him again"
boohoo im telling my mum
grow up man take some responsibility for youre actions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:01 pm 
I am Ali T - that is why I will not be joining you and your happy band in a joint court venture.

If it's so easy - how come you and your pals are not appealing right now as we speak ??

No, you want everyone to chip in - if you are so confident you will win - go get a loan and when you win, ask for your expenses to be paid by the CEC.

Why not ??

Don't tell me you are now NOT confident of winning ??

Or maybe you are a bad credit risk and cannot get the money ??

Just why are you not continuing to fight in the courts yourself as you encourage others to do ??

Put YOUR money where your mouth is !!

No ??? Thought not !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:23 pm 

mike wrote:
I am Ali T - that is why I will not be joining you and your happy band in a joint court venture.

If it's so easy - how come you and your pals are not appealing right now as we speak ??

No, you want everyone to chip in - if you are so confident you will win - go get a loan and when you win, ask for your expenses to be paid by the CEC.

Why not ??

Don't tell me you are now NOT confident of winning ??

Or maybe you are a bad credit risk and cannot get the money ??

Just why are you not continuing to fight in the courts yourself as you encourage others to do ??

Put YOUR money where your mouth is !!

No ??? Thought not !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im hardly encouraging you or anyone else to go to court mike
we will fight no matter what the costs
what you are saying is that its somehow our fault, that you didnt get what you wanted in round 1,one wich was paid for by us not you
and then try to blame us for that,the fact is you didnt join us and would not be welcome as is apparent from youre comments on here
you have no commitment mike you entered this half cocked and with no intention of seeing it through the word opportunist springs to mind,what a shame go cry in a corner somewhere mike you will get no sympathy from me.
as for getting a loan mike ive been saving for this day for 3 years mike since the last time i applied,and have more than enough money to go back into court when the time is right
as for everyone chipping in well we can obviously count you out as you would rather get a plate and let others fight for it,it doesnt work like that mike ,if and when we win you will get nowt and rightly so as you have not earned the right as you are not willing to fight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:05 pm 

jus to show how much of a blame game you are playing mike
heres a post of yours i found on another forum

Quote:
I have had the following message deleted from THAT OTHER place !!

So Mr Skull, following your advice believing you knew what you were talking about, I spent £700 and applied to CEC.

I have now been informed that CEC have applied for an extension of time to reach their decision.

I think you know what the outcome will be ??

By all means give us the benefit of your wisdom but I, for one, will in future pay you no heed.

I suppose I may take small comfort from the fact that I did not have to pay a QC or the CEC legal bill before I got my decision. I am thankful for small mercies.

you are not willing to fight but others are
so why dont you f*** off and go back to youre obviously pathetic life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:17 pm 
Just keep giving the QC your hard earned savings - he must rub his hands with glee every time he sees you coming !!!!

Half- cocked ??

What is the date of the next court appearance ??

Don't make me laugh !!!!

Well, oh, go on then..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:20 pm 

strange but it wasnt deleted and you are still here unfortunately.
no one wants to hear youre sob story mike
go tell the wife what a plonker youve been
mind you she probably already know's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:25 pm 
[quote="TDO"]Note that since there seem to be a plethora of Edinburgh threads around at the moment, an attempt was made to shift this post to one of the existing threads rather than start a new one.

Unfortunately this attempt went awry and thus it might have been better to leave the post where it was.

Apologies to Mike :oops:[/quote]

What was that you were saying Ali T ???

Wrong again - but this time there is no charge - your savings are safe for the QC !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:29 pm 

uhhh what is it with guys like you mike
where does it say it was deleted is it not here are you not looking at it ?
it was moved and the explanation as to why is thier also,perfectly resonable
dont you think ?
and as soon as it was you were off moaning and cliping to all and sundry
that you had been hard done by,poor mike looking for the sympathy vote
pathetic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:31 pm 
Dissemble all you like Ali T -

You were wrong and the savings are going DOWN !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:32 pm 

wrong about what mike
do tell ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:33 pm 

whereas you never had a clue you just paid youre money blindly
what is it they say a fool and his money :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:36 pm 
I am not sure what it is they say......

Give me your QC's number and I'll ask him !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

" Unfortunately this attempt went awry " - quote from TDO.

So, wrong wrong wrong !!!!!! Ali T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:50 pm 

seems youre not sure about much mike
except you lost £700 and had no idea why
and still dont :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next