Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:39 am 

Reading some of this you realise why they had to bring in the Adults with Incapacity ( Scotland ) act 2000, anyone want to be a guardian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:55 am 

ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :-o :-o :sad: :sad: :lol: :cry:

Where have I read this before. :lol:

At least they have learnt to copy and paste in Merseyside. :-$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:59 am 

ben wrote:
Do you mean who got barred when he found out that they wear reading the private messages

Getting desperate here aren't we. :shock:

PM's aren't able to be read on this software, and I'm sure those behind TDO couldn't give a f*** what people PM to each other.

We aren't all as sad as the letter from Merseyside.:-$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:07 am 

steveo wrote:
ben wrote:
Do you mean who got barred when he found out that they wear reading the private messages

i see, gone all quite on the other site, so come on here and stir things up again?

Quite Steveo.

It just goes to show how sad the liars are, and how wise a decision it was to press their delete button. =D>

Still I'm surprised one of them has come back as a Benny. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:23 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
YOUR SITE IS A LOAD OF LIES AND CRAP, GO ON DICKHEAD BAN ME, IDARE YOU..[edited by admin]

Now that's not a very nice thing to say about the Mansfield Plank's site.

Still you must be right about his site because all the liars are coming back on here. :lol: :lol:

Must be doing something right, mustn't we. :-$

Post subject: Language
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:10 am 
It is a certain fact that individuals tend to write in a particular style. It's like a trademark. If you submit a fair number of posts then words and phrases will reappear. It takes real skill to disguise it.

Given this, it is certain that realcabforceforum IS Mark Greenhalgh of ITS. His trademark is undeniable.

And, given the ranting, this guy is under severe pressure. He has reverted back to his street urchin roots. I suspect his business must be experienceing some difficulty.

Time is dawning for the screens to be switched off. Looks like the Drangon's prediction is about to come true. That's two Tsunami's coming his way then.

Poor chap.

No taxis, house mortgaged up to the hilt and now Cab-ti-vate going down the swanny.

If he gets into your taxi, make sure you get a deposit up front.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:20 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
TDO wrote:
I think the heat's getting to you mate :sad:

Again, it's fairly obvious who's pulling your strings - let's see, persistently call us liars (with no proof, obviously), that'll help discredit TDO, and they'll probably ban you as well, then you can play the martyr :lol: :lol:

New name, same boring old strategy :badgrin:

BAN ME YOU F.U.C.KW.I.T, I DARE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

my my are'nt we upset :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
where in tdo's post does he say he will bar you ??
i suggest you calm down and read it properly,somethings obviously upset you :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:32 am 

ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :cry: :cry: :wink: :lol:

nincompoops eh :evil:

thanks for youre quasi political speach :roll:

im sorry but if thats the best you can do i see no hope of you getting out of sighthill or the taxi trade :lol: :lol:

kind regards

Post subject: Edinburgh, Jacobs report
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:09 pm 
Ha ha ha - Jasbar accuses ME of having so much to say :D :D :D
The pot and the kettle spring to mind.
I have no issue with you sticking to real issues, Jasbar - the personal attacks on those holding differing views to yourself are, however, puerile.
It merely suggests that your arguments cannot stand up on their own merits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:25 pm 

Is the 311.00 pounds charged by City cabs per month for a radio good value?
And how does that compare with what Central and comcab charge?

Regards

Jd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:14 pm 
mike wrote:
Ha ha ha - Jasbar accuses ME of having so much to say :D :D :D
The pot and the kettle spring to mind.
I have no issue with you sticking to real issues, Jasbar - the personal attacks on those holding differing views to yourself are, however, puerile.
It merely suggests that your arguments cannot stand up on their own merits.

Pick a topic mike. Pick a topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:19 pm 

ben wrote:

Since Mr T/ben has been quite good at pasting the same garbage into several different thread then here's what happened, pasted from another thread:

greenbadgecabby wrote:
So Mr T has been relegated to the ever growing 'guest' list . . . . another character banished from the TDO website . . . . better watch out, at this rate Sussex's signature will be more relevant to the membership list than the goal of this site. :roll:

Yes, but if these people are allowed to continually lie, disrupt the forum and continually abuse people then soon no one will be reading anyway.

Quite a few people have said what you've said in the past Mr GBC, including yourself, I think, but funnily enough the forum has just gotten busier.

And I'm sure you're being a bit disingenuous, because presumably you realise is that the aim is to be banned, so that they can go crying to teacher (ie Wayne Casey) and play the martyr and attempt to discredit this site?

After all, that's about all they're capable of, and it's been going on to a greater or lesser extent for months now. The problem is the usual one, the truth hurts :D

Mr T is a good one - it was fairly obvious from what he was saying on Mr Casey's hangers on forum that he was using TDO's PM function to 'poach' members from here to that other forum.

Then he accuses us of reading the PMs on here, when in fact the technical guru on the other site said that it wasn't possible to read the PMs - but it wouldn't do to let the truth get in the way of a good lie :^o

Then he started deleting all his old posts and thus ruining the threads - obviously trying to do as much damage as possible.

Now he's back on as 'ben', trying to make out that he's a newbie who's been reading the forum for ages, and pastes the same lies on to several different threads :lol:

If these people could at least try something original at least we wouldn't get such a laugh at it. :badgrin:

I suspect the reason that these people are getting a bit het up is that |JD's probing of the consultants' reports is getting a bit too close for comfort, and the truth is getting even closer to the surface. Clearly we've cricised such reports in the past, but we've never done so in the more direct way now being undertaken by JD.

But I think the best course of action for Mr T, Realwhatever and his mob is to do what Jacobs and Halcrow are doing - keep their mouths shut :-#

Because making lots of noise, causing trouble and generally lying just underlines how the truth is starting to hurt. Sad but true :sad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:33 pm 

Skull wrote:
ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :lol: eusasmiles.zip :wink:

It is, you then.

Sadly it's good old Mr T from Sefton, not Edinburgh :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:41 pm 

ALI T wrote:
[where in tdo's post does he say he will bar you ??
:

It's all part of the 'play the martyr' strategy Ali, it's been done umpteen times before on here, and there's no doubt who's put him up to this - their only strategy is to lie and abuse, both in the hope of getting banned and trying to discredit the site. The either continue or get banned, so from their perspective they can't lose - either the continue to lie, abuse and cause trouble generally, or they get banned and scurry off elsewhere, where they are hailed as heros and they they accuse us of stifling free speech and suchlike. Sad or wot, but desperate times call for desperate measures :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:49 pm 
Why is no one arguing the case FOR the Jacob Report?

All of those who disagree with the case for freeing up the taxi market - like every other market in our free enterprise economic culture - should be pointing out to us where Jacob got it right.

Truth is, they're not interested in debate. All we get is the yah boo of the playground and childish rantings of "you called me names".

Time to grow up is it not. Cos while these guys are hiding their heads in the playground sandpit, aint nothing gonna improve.

Once again mike. The issues. Pick the topic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next