Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:48 am 

Careful now the last time anyone quoted a fact to RealCabforceforum he nearly had a seizure. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:51 am 

ALI T wrote:
187ums wrote:
i havent read this report yet, but what i can tell you it was a better piece of work than the last one.

And I am sure that the author of this report has moved on to pastures new.

But you guys, haha its funny observing you. Some of you are just wanna be Hackney Drivers, now you cry about plate values, next you will want standards to fall.

I am sure that Mr T would not post as someone else, why would he want do that?

you havent read it but its better than the last one :roll: how would you know??????
what are you on about all the guys from edinburgh are hack drivers
:shock:

I nearly answered this one but I thought it would require more effort than it was worth. I take it you have go plenty energy tonight.

Post subject: Edinburgh, Jacobs report
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:56 am 
Skull wrote[quote]Do us a favour, Mike

I neither give nor expect favour, Skull.

But I am enjoying myself immensely !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:59 am 

nah nackered but this pish gets up my nose no wonder the trades knackered wi idiots like this.
talking about all the small irrelevent matters and personell attacks and missing the bigger picture

now if he had said wannabe ph he might have been getting somewhere

grass is greener and all that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:01 am 

so mike glad to see youre online can you tell us where you gleened youre info from oh wise one??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:09 am 
Can anyone explain to me why a driver would ever wish to buy a permit for a vehicle he did not own, nor had an operators license for ??

Even supposing he buys a permit, then the big bad owner sacks him - do the station operators give him a refund for the part of the year he can no longer work the stations ??

The logic of why any driver would ever consider such a thing is mind boggling - but as ever on here, just when you thought you'd heard it all................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:11 am 

mike wrote:
Skull wrote
Quote:
Do us a favour, Mike

I neither give nor expect favour, Skull.

But I am enjoying myself immensely !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay Mike, what's the point other than being easily amused :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:15 am 

mike wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why a driver would ever wish to buy a permit for a vehicle he did not own, nor had an operators license for ??

Even supposing he buys a permit, then the big bad owner sacks him - do the station operators give him a refund for the part of the year he can no longer work the stations ??

The logic of why any driver would ever consider such a thing is mind boggling - but as ever on here, just when you thought you'd heard it all................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you mean like taking the risk to buy a £45,000 licence plate and waiting for the council to de-restriced.
:shock:

You are definitely firing on all cylinders tonight mike the whole [edited by admin] taxi trade will be laughing at that one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:21 am 
I know somewhere you can get a plate cheaper, but.....psssssst, DON'T tell anyone !!!!!!

www.cabtivate.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:22 am 

Quote:

becouse i drive the vehicle idiot

Quote:

dont know dont care you pay youre insignificant amount of money and take that insignificant risk

Quote:

same logic as an owner bying a permit, to get extra work from the station.
i can tell you dont have much experiance in the trade,there are many permatations to working a cab
ever heard of
exclusive rental

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:25 am 

mike wrote:
I know somewhere you can get a plate cheaper, but.....psssssst, DON'T tell anyone !!!!!!

www.cabtivate.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you get a free cancer screen if you take it as a package. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:26 am 

any way acording to you you cant get a permit in the first place unless youre an operator
gonna tell us where you pulled that info from
why not answer the post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:33 am 
Perhaps, Ali T, you should explain to Jasbar the benefits of buying a permit - he does not seem to share your enthusiasm !!!! :D :D

With your combined experience in the trade, how can you have such divergent views on something as simple as a station permit ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exclusive rental ??? Is that where YOU are the ONLY one to get sacked when the owner sells his plate ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:38 am 

mike wrote:
Perhaps, Ali T, you should explain to Jasbar the benefits of buying a permit - he does not seem to share your enthusiasm !!!! :D :D

With your combined experience in the trade, how can you have such divergent views on something as simple as a station permit ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exclusive rental ??? Is that where YOU are the ONLY one to get sacked when the owner sells his plate ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you mean, that's if he gets the chance to sell his plate before it DE-restricts and loses his £45,000 plate value, giving the driver the oppertuninty to buy it for £700.

That is what you meant mike isn't it. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:40 am 
Skull wrote[quote]Do you get a free cancer screen if you take it as a package.[/quote]

I heard you did not keep good health, but I had no idea........... :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next