Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:20 am 

And out of all those councils that are still either debating, or keeping quotas, not one of them has yet given a proper justification for doing so.

I await with anticipation someone actually doing what the government has asked them to do. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 am 
TDO wrote:
captain cab wrote:
However, I think charlie has the right sentiments, he seems to want the trade dealt with fairly, as we all do.

Charlie's point about the stats was just a dig at the OFT, which isn't unusual, and any minor detail that can be used to discredit it is pounced upon, because frankly that's about all he can think of!

I think his enquiry about the Myth 45 Reality 31 was just a wind up, since no one can be that stupid, unless of course your name ryhmes with thick!

In fact his whole persona is a wind up - when he first appeared I thought it was someone new, and spent a lot of time responding to his posts, but then realised that I'd done so on umpteen other occassions!

In fact I think he's trying to make us think he's someone else who posted in the past rather than Charlie or his real identity, but it's pretty transparent.

Oh what tangled webs we weave.....

Oh dear .............. maybe your time would be better spent on www.conspiracytheorists.com

Not being willing to accept differing opinion is a failing of this site generally. Then to rub salt into the wounds posters asking questions get abused, possibly until they don't bother posting anymore.

You sit behind a pseudonym surely everyone else has the same right .... without being accused of being someone else every time they post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:03 pm 
it isnt a conspiracy theory, you obviously dont know the meaning of the word conspiracy.

conspiracy is where a number of people plot together, you aint being accused of that.

merely working alone, cos nobody else will work with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:09 pm 
you really are a joke Yorkie ....................... stop making up stories and get on with factual debate .................... I know it will be hard for you to come up with something constructive but please try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:53 pm 

If LA's are that aware of people selling plates, why dont they sell them too? At 50% of the market price. see how long the plate values last then!

regards

Captain cab

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:03 pm 

captain cab wrote:
If LA's are that aware of people selling plates, why dont they sell them too? At 50% of the market price. see how long the plate values last then!

The sad thing is Captain that they are fully aware, but couldn't care less.

The 'not my problem guv' senario rules the roost. :sad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:29 am 
captain cab wrote:

regards

Captain cab

Quite simply because they are not allowed to, nor should they allow it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:31 am 
Charlie the Paperlad wrote:
you really are a joke Yorkie ....................... stop making up stories and get on with factual debate .................... I know it will be hard for you to come up with something constructive but please try.

comming from you Mick that is rich.
you have never come up with anything factual in all the time I have been on forums, no care for law, no care for rules.