Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:58 pm 

Quote:
YOU SIR ARE A FOOL.....and I find people who find terrorists funny........ extremely SICK....
MR T

As do I, but it does not negate your ignorance of this issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:15 am 
Iraq Information Minister wrote:
Quote:
YOU SIR ARE A FOOL.....and I find people who find terrorists funny........ extremely SICK....
MR T

As do I, but it does not negate your ignorance of this issue.

Look at what you are doing, see a psychiatrist,

Tell him what you are doing For your family,s sake...GET HELP...

MR T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:49 am 

You must be crazy Mr T, your reports are basic propaganda, I should allow you to bask in your illusion instead I would like to clarify a simple fact here: How can you lay siege to a whole country? Who is really under siege now? delimitation cannot be besieged. two thirds of the country are delimited.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:12 am 
MR T wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
MR T wrote:
Anyone who thinks, for one second, that the Phase 1 list of councils wont have to adhere to compulsory WAVs, is living in cloud cuckoo land. Enter SCATA, T&G and NTTG.

Suscap What percentage of disabled people are in wheelchairs ,dont other disabled people have rights as well,
Am I right in thinking that p/h in this area of disability are being looked at too. MR T.

but of course one purpose fits another doesnt it?
a low floor bus put on trial in cornwall found massive uptake in passengers using baby pushchairs.

remember also that we are only required to load regulation wheelchairs and we are reccomended to put these passengers in ordinary seats

the population of all disabled which includes wheelchairs under age 65 is one in 6

remember also we are having fewer born and an aging population, you I suspect mr T will ignore demographics, thats fine by me.

the case for WAV vehicles which may assist other classes of disabled including back loaders, or especialy backloaders has been soundly made to the inteligent.

you will stay as you are at your peril.
Mr york. Re backloading vehicles
where the passenger is placed in an area which was designed to crumple on impact, to us is not a good idea

When you have a rank with 100 vehicles working it, we need to keep it moving,rearloading vehicles are a ..no..no..

We look on our trade as a profession and treat it as such,on our main stand in bootle,we have two men who load prams and bags for the shoppers day in day out ,as I have said before we have 271 public/hire 210 w.a.v the rest saloons, over 200 cabs every school day are on contract work ...(wheelchairs)

In your area your needs and way of working may well be different
MR T

sertainly is, ltis back axles break with amazing regularity and some wont pull up the mountainous terrain

nowthen we also treat people properly not like a conveyor belt and ohh we dont go smashing into the back of one another

mysteriously all the council vehicles are back loading

nowthen stick to Bootle and by the way I dont believe a word of it.