Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:57 pm 

more likely he cant explain it dont you think???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:00 am 

ALI T wrote:
please explain oh wise one

It's a biscuit you put cheese on, "jacobs cream crackers" :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:06 am 

Quote:
indeed today your cohort spouts more rubbish, he has undoubtly spent hours trying to pick holes in the jacob survey

what rubbish and the word is not trying but succeeded
Quote:
the FACT of the matter is that "jacobs" fullfilled their contract with "cec", they worked to the criteria they were given and supplied the results, so whats the problem, wrong results for you?

you think its all about fullfilling a contract you just havent a clue m8 :lol:
Quote:
Give it a go,TAKE THEM TO COURT? ,
\:D/
Quote:
As for anyone not likeing an opposing argument, Do we really look like we are here to make friends with you wannabee

i dont believe you have any so perhaps here is a good place to start :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:10 am 

do you have anythingvalid to say realcabforceforum or are you just going to subject us to more of youre boyish pish
if this is this best you can do then perhaps jasbars right you need to be ignored

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:13 am 

ALI T wrote:
Quote:
indeed today your cohort spouts more rubbish, he has undoubtly spent hours trying to pick holes in the jacob survey

what rubbish and the word is not trying but succeeded
Quote:
the FACT of the matter is that "jacobs" fullfilled their contract with "cec", they worked to the criteria they were given and supplied the results, so whats the problem, wrong results for you?

you think its all about fullfilling a contract you just havent a clue m8 :lol:
Quote:
Give it a go,TAKE THEM TO COURT? ,
\:D/
Quote:
As for anyone not likeing an opposing argument, Do we really look like we are here to make friends with you wannabee

i dont believe you have any so perhaps here is a good place to start :roll:

One will wait with great anticipation, and "We" will be there :wink:

As for your "friends" snipe, well :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets just say I'd rather have "none" than yours! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:15 am 

ALI T wrote:
do you have anythingvalid to say realcabforceforum or are you just going to subject us to more of youre boyish pish
if this is this best you can do then perhaps jasbars right you need to be ignored

Try giving it a go :lol: :lol: I doubt you can though, "jasbar" :roll: theres another name from the archives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:32 am 

try giving what a go #-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:20 am 

187ums wrote:
basically JD you needed to read the report just a little bit further and you might not have taken it all out of context.

So what's your excuse for evading the question this time? Is it the fact that you have to eat humble pie or is it because you don't have the intelligence to understand the contents of the Jacobs report?

You say you have read section 5.6 of the report but having read it you haven't a clue what it means. You are that confused with the contents that you made a complete fool of yourself by confusing 53,000 passenger trips with vehicle trips. It's a good job you stopped digging a hole for yourself because it would have made you look an even bigger clown than you have so far demonstrated.

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:18 pm 

JD wrote:
187ums wrote:
basically JD you needed to read the report just a little bit further and you might not have taken it all out of context.

So what's your excuse for evading the question this time? Is it the fact that you have to eat humble pie or is it because you don't have the intelligence to understand the contents of the Jacobs report?

You say you have read section 5.6 of the report but having read it you haven't a clue what it means. You are that confused with the contents that you made a complete fool of yourself by confusing 53,000 passenger trips with vehicle trips. It's a good job you stopped digging a hole for yourself because it would have made you look an even bigger clown than you have so far demonstrated.

JD

Calm down old man :lol: Just because he doesn't believe your lies, there is no need for name calling, having said that, it is always a clear sign someone is getting closer to the truth when you start getting nasty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:12 pm 

Quote:
realcabforceforum wrote

Calm down old man Laughing Just because he doesn't believe your lies, there is no need for name calling, having said that, it is always a clear sign someone is getting closer to the truth when you start getting nasty.

going by youre own logic and the fact that youre posts are hardly polite or constructive, doesnt that mean we must be very close to the truth ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:19 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:

Calm down old man :lol: Just because he doesn't believe your lies, there is no need for name calling, having said that, it is always a clear sign someone is getting closer to the truth when you start getting nasty.

Funny, I've been thinking that about you for weeks :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:26 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
JD wrote:
187ums wrote:

JD

Now let me see, are you not the dogmatist who said this:

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Oh how wrong you are. Experts on Scots law now?

Yes you could pick up here but only if you were in your own area when you got the job or were here returning to your own area. Under no circumstances could you legally operate totally within Edinburgh - unless it was part of an existing hire of more than 24 hour duration.

Simple unequivocal F A C T!

Should you wish to try the experiment do let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements for your arrest, incarceration and subsequent castration Shock Shock Shock
Precedent was set when you lot did it to Willie Wallace when he tried to pick up near Tower Bridge.

And then after being shown the error of your ways you said this:

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Having re-checked the relevant legislation, it would appear that English PH can operate within Scotland (and vice versa) but Scottish PH cannot operate totally within another Scottish area. (hence my (in hindsight) rash statement, based on an out of date conditions book!!!

It seems you were converted from dogmatist to a gentile in one easy lesson. It now appears you are back to being a dogmatist? Perhaps the humble pie you ate on that occasion was not to your liking.

Seeing as how you agree with Mr 187ums perhaps you can answer the questions which he wouldn't? I take it you have read the Jacobs report?

Knowing your dislike for the truth perhaps you can go one step further than Mr 187ums and juggle the flaws in the Jacobs report to fit in with your version of the facts. When you have done that I shall serve you up another helping of your favourite humble pie.

My money is on you evading the questions because you’re the type of person who can't stand to be proven wrong. In fact, in that respect you bear a remarkable resemblance to Mister Gateshead Angel, just like you he has habit of not digesting the facts, and also like you he frequently loses his composure when forced to eat humble pie. I can see he has bequeathed his belligerence to you, then again, perhaps you are he?

Regards

JD

My favourite quote from Jacobs. Taxis in Edinburgh do 12 jobs in 24 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:36 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
:lol: He has been stirring it, :? "people don't like an opposinging argument?"

Your an absoulute star "tdo",maybe we as in "edinburgh" do not like the lies you spout from this site, indeed, today your cohort spouts more rubbish, he has undoubtly spent hours trying to pick holes in the jacob survey, but to what end? the FACT of the matter is that "jacobs" fullfilled their contract with "cec", they worked to the criteria they were given and supplied the results, so whats the problem, wrong results for you? Give it a go,TAKE THEM TO COURT? , but YOU won't will you :lol: : "put up or shut up" springs to mind, so, I beg to differ, "sirius" is not the stirrer, YOU are!

As for anyone not likeing an opposing argument, Do we really look like we are here to make friends with you wannabee cabbies :lol: :lol:

I've only ever driven a taxi, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'wannabee'. :D

As for Jacobs, all these reports are nonsense, that's why they won't answer any searching questions that are asked about them. I had to laugh at Nigel saying that Jacobs had given JD the cold shoulder - that's one way of putting it :lol:

I've barely looked at the Edinburgh report, but since the methodology employed is the normal one, there's not really much point. But given the fact that the holes picked in the minutiae by others has elicited little in the way of response, either from yourselves or Jacobs, then there's clearly more holes in it than the Meadowbank Thistle defence (what happened to them again?)

Perhaps you could answer a fundamental question of the type that totally discredits Jacobs, Halcrow et al.

If it was concluded that an identified SUD meant that supply had to be increased by 5%, and the released 63 new plates (ie 1,260 x 5%), how much would supply actually increase?

I'll give you a clue - it's a lot less than 5%. :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:02 pm 

JD wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
JD wrote:
187ums wrote:

JD

Now let me see, are you not the dogmatist who said this: EH, NO! Actually it was realcabforce

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Oh how wrong you are. Experts on Scots law now?

Yes you could pick up here but only if you were in your own area when you got the job or were here returning to your own area. Under no circumstances could you legally operate totally within Edinburgh - unless it was part of an existing hire of more than 24 hour duration.

Simple unequivocal F A C T!

Should you wish to try the experiment do let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements for your arrest, incarceration and subsequent castration Shock Shock Shock
Precedent was set when you lot did it to Willie Wallace when he tried to pick up near Tower Bridge.

And then after being shown the error of your ways you said this:

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Having re-checked the relevant legislation, it would appear that English PH can operate within Scotland (and vice versa) but Scottish PH cannot operate totally within another Scottish area. (hence my (in hindsight) rash statement, based on an out of date conditions book!!!

It seems you were converted from dogmatist to a gentile in one easy lesson. It now appears you are back to being a dogmatist? Perhaps the humble pie you ate on that occasion was not to your liking.

Seeing as how you agree with Mr 187ums perhaps you can answer the questions which he wouldn't? I take it you have read the Jacobs report?

Knowing your dislike for the truth perhaps you can go one step further than Mr 187ums and juggle the flaws in the Jacobs report to fit in with your version of the facts. When you have done that I shall serve you up another helping of your favourite humble pie.

My money is on you evading the questions because you’re the type of person who can't stand to be proven wrong. In fact, in that respect you bear a remarkable resemblance to Mister Gateshead Angel, just like you he has habit of not digesting the facts, and also like you he frequently loses his composure when forced to eat humble pie. I can see he has bequeathed his belligerence to you, then again, perhaps you are he?

Regards

JD

My favourite quote from Jacobs. Taxis in Edinburgh do 12 jobs in 24 hours

You may want to go back and check this rubbish over and start again if you want to have a go at me, I can see now how the "jacobs" report was to much for you :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:05 pm 

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

Funny, I've been thinking that about you for weeks :lol:

I suppose I should be flattered you have been thinking of me for weeks, your a STRANGE person indeed :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next