Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:07 pm 

ALI T wrote:
Quote:
realcabforceforum wrote

Calm down old man Laughing Just because he doesn't believe your lies, there is no need for name calling, having said that, it is always a clear sign someone is getting closer to the truth when you start getting nasty.

going by youre own logic and the fact that youre posts are hardly polite or constructive, doesnt that mean we must be very close to the truth ????

You'll be the last person to lecture me on "polite and contructive" thats for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:15 pm 

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
:lol: He has been stirring it, :? "people don't like an opposinging argument?"

Your an absoulute star "tdo",maybe we as in "edinburgh" do not like the lies you spout from this site, indeed, today your cohort spouts more rubbish, he has undoubtly spent hours trying to pick holes in the jacob survey, but to what end? the FACT of the matter is that "jacobs" fullfilled their contract with "cec", they worked to the criteria they were given and supplied the results, so whats the problem, wrong results for you? Give it a go,TAKE THEM TO COURT? , but YOU won't will you :lol: : "put up or shut up" springs to mind, so, I beg to differ, "sirius" is not the stirrer, YOU are!

As for anyone not likeing an opposing argument, Do we really look like we are here to make friends with you wannabee cabbies :lol: :lol:

I've only ever driven a taxi, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'wannabee'. :D

As for Jacobs, all these reports are nonsense, that's why they won't answer any searching questions that are asked about them. I had to laugh at Nigel saying that Jacobs had given JD the cold shoulder - that's one way of putting it :lol:

I've barely looked at the Edinburgh report, but since the methodology employed is the normal one, there's not really much point. But given the fact that the holes picked in the minutiae by others has elicited little in the way of response, either from yourselves or Jacobs, then there's clearly more holes in it than the Meadowbank Thistle defence (what happened to them again?)

Perhaps you could answer a fundamental question of the type that totally discredits Jacobs, Halcrow et al.

If it was concluded that an identified SUD meant that supply had to be increased by 5%, and the released 63 new plates (ie 1,260 x 5%), how much would supply actually increase?

I'll give you a clue - it's a lot less than 5%. :-k

Your conclusions on the "jacobs report" are about as lame as your observation on the said football club, still, thats what comes from knowing nothing of the area and sticking your oar in where it is neither required nor wanted.

Post subject:

TDO wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
:lol: He has been stirring it, :? "people don't like an opposinging argument?"

Your an absoulute star "tdo",maybe we as in "edinburgh" do not like the lies you spout from this site, indeed, today your cohort spouts more rubbish, he has undoubtly spent hours trying to pick holes in the jacob survey, but to what end? the FACT of the matter is that "jacobs" fullfilled their contract with "cec", they worked to the criteria they were given and supplied the results, so whats the problem, wrong results for you? Give it a go,TAKE THEM TO COURT? , but YOU won't will you :lol: : "put up or shut up" springs to mind, so, I beg to differ, "sirius" is not the stirrer, YOU are!

As for anyone not likeing an opposing argument, Do we really look like we are here to make friends with you wannabee cabbies :lol: :lol:

I've only ever driven a taxi, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'wannabee'. :D

As for Jacobs, all these reports are nonsense, that's why they won't answer any searching questions that are asked about them. I had to laugh at Nigel saying that Jacobs had given JD the cold shoulder - that's one way of putting it :lol:

I've barely looked at the Edinburgh report, but since the methodology employed is the normal one, there's not really much point. But given the fact that the holes picked in the minutiae by others has elicited little in the way of response, either from yourselves or Jacobs, then there's clearly more holes in it than the Meadowbank Thistle defence (what happened to them again?)

Perhaps you could answer a fundamental question of the type that totally discredits Jacobs, Halcrow et al.

If it was concluded that an identified SUD meant that supply had to be increased by 5%, and the released 63 new plates (ie 1,260 x 5%), how much would supply actually increase?

I'll give you a clue - it's a lot less than 5%. :-k

Your conclusions on the "jacobs report" are about as lame as your observation on the said football club, still, thats what comes from knowing nothing of the area and sticking your oar in where it is neither required nor wanted.

Post subject:

no lecture just pointing out youre flawed logic! or is it????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:17 pm 

who says it aint wanted ???
you! you dont even drive or own a taxi by youre own admission,so what you doing on ataxi forum saddo??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:19 pm 

lets have some facts to back up youre argumentrealcabforce youre beginning to look really pathetic
jd &tdo have provided plenty of facts lets have yours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:37 pm 

whats the matter realcabforce do you need to go away everyday and take 24 hours to come up with an answer to a post ???

youre replies usually consist of
Quote:
i thatl be right yir just a bunch o liars prove me wrong take it to court, yir not wanted, dont want anyone to read this tripe
thats for sure

btw wheres youre friend havnt heard from him in a while perhaps hes the more intelligent of the 2 thats for sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:42 pm 

ALI T wrote:
lets have some facts to back up youre argumentrealcabforce youre beginning to look really pathetic
jd &tdo have provided plenty of facts lets have yours

I am not really sure if you mean me, #-o and I can't remembering either of those two providing anything other than out of context nonsense on a subject they know very little about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:43 pm 

id love to meet you,it must be real easy to take the p**s outa you in real time when you dont have 24 hours to think of an answer
youre a real hoot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:45 pm 

well why dont you put into context if you can .mind you youve been givin this opertunity on many occasions before and been found wanting, i have no doubt this time will be any differant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:48 pm 

by the way youre signature reads whos been editing my mailbox

thats been proven to be incorrect .so thats another lie is it not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:49 pm 

ALI T wrote:
whats the matter realcabforce do you need to go away everyday and take 24 hours to come up with an answer to a post ???

youre replies usually consist of
Quote:
i thatl be right yir just a bunch o liars prove me wrong take it to court, yir not wanted, dont want anyone to read this tripe
thats for sure

btw wheres youre friend havnt heard from him in a while perhaps hes the more intelligent of the 2 thats for sure

Did you just make that "Quote" up, all by yourself :lol: and btw, I could ask the same about your less than intellegent two friends =;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:54 pm 

ALI T wrote:

"proven" :roll: You seem to think that anything these guys say is fact, its no wonder you cant see the truth about the cab trade 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:57 pm 

ALI T wrote:

Nothing new in that strategy Ali, as you'll be well aware.

Unfortunately, apart from that, Mr Realcabforceforum's main strategy seems just to say that things are being taken out of context and/or it's local things that the likes of myself know nothing about.

Trouble is he never explains why that is, thus it's a pretty lame strategy.

I may not know the streets of Edinburgh, but I know how the trade works, that's good enough, and his lack of a coherent response says it all :-$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:02 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
ALI T wrote:

"proven" :roll: You seem to think that anything these guys say is fact, its no wonder you cant see the truth about the cab trade 8)

yes i have as much evidence as i require regarding pm's
however i am still waiting for the proof that you can from iether youreself or realcabforce that infact you can or is this another lie of youres ?????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next