Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:03 pm 

yes i made that up though i find it hard as does everyone else to tell the differance between it and youre posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:52 pm 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
You may want to go back and check this rubbish over and start again if you want to have a go at me, I can see now how the "jacobs" report was to much for you :lol:

It didn't take much reading did it? Then again, for the money Edinburgh council paid for the survey you can't really expect much. A few video cameras, a few phone calls, the occasional item of out of date information from DfT stats and few stats of their own that don't add up. One report, twenty grand profit, no wonder Jacobs are shy about answering questions.

Back to Mr 187ums, how about you answer the questions that he couldn't answer seeing as how stuck your oar in? Aren't you an expert on the Jacobs report? You still agree with Jacobs that each cab does 12 jobs on a Friday and 12 on a Saturday?

Earlier I referred to the fact that you have a remarkable resemblence to a character named Gateshead Angel, If you aren't him you sure are a card board cutout of the original.

Do you think we might get an answer to the Jacobs question before the weeks out or is it too difficult for you?

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:24 pm 

JD wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
You may want to go back and check this rubbish over and start again if you want to have a go at me, I can see now how the "jacobs" report was to much for you :lol:

It didn't take much reading did it? Then again, for the money Edinburgh council paid for the survey you can't really expect much. A few video cameras, a few phone calls, the occasional item of out of date information from DfT stats and few stats of their own that don't add up. One report, twenty grand profit, no wonder Jacobs are shy about answering questions.

Back to Mr 187ums, how about you answer the questions that he couldn't answer seeing as how stuck your oar in? Aren't you an expert on the Jacobs report? You still agree with Jacobs that each cab does 12 jobs on a Friday and 12 on a Saturday?

Earlier I referred to the fact that you have a remarkable resemblence to a character named Gateshead Angel, If you aren't him you sure are a card board cutout of the original.

Do you think we might get an answer to the Jacobs question before the weeks out or is it too difficult for you?

Regards

JD

Well,at least now you are quoting the right poster, that last post you made was so YOU, a few details, attribute them to whoever suits your cause and off you go trying to make others beleive your lies, its not big you know :roll:

187ums is big enough to answer on his own thank you very much, my "oar" as you put it was more about your poor attempt to bully him.

And as for the "gateshead angel" comment, I can be anyone you want me to be bigboy :P

At the end of the day, I don't think jacobs has much to worry about from this forum or it's posters, stop bleating about it and challenge it if you think it's flawed, somehow I don't think that will happen :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:26 am 

JD wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
JD wrote:
187ums wrote:
basically JD you needed to read the report just a little bit further and you might not have taken it all out of context.

So what's your excuse for evading the question this time? Is it the fact that you have to eat humble pie or is it because you don't have the intelligence to understand the contents of the Jacobs report?

You say you have read section 5.6 of the report but having read it you haven't a clue what it means. You are that confused with the contents that you made a complete fool of yourself by confusing 53,000 passenger trips with vehicle trips. It's a good job you stopped digging a hole for yourself because it would have made you look an even bigger clown than you have so far demonstrated.

JD

Calm down old man :lol: Just because he doesn't believe your lies, there is no need for name calling, having said that, it is always a clear sign someone is getting closer to the truth when you start getting nasty.

Now let me see, are you not the dogmatist who said this:

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Oh how wrong you are. Experts on Scots law now?

Yes you could pick up here but only if you were in your own area when you got the job or were here returning to your own area. Under no circumstances could you legally operate totally within Edinburgh - unless it was part of an existing hire of more than 24 hour duration.

Simple unequivocal F A C T!

Should you wish to try the experiment do let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements for your arrest, incarceration and subsequent castration Shock Shock Shock
Precedent was set when you lot did it to Willie Wallace when he tried to pick up near Tower Bridge.

And then after being shown the error of your ways you said this:

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Having re-checked the relevant legislation, it would appear that English PH can operate within Scotland (and vice versa) but Scottish PH cannot operate totally within another Scottish area. (hence my (in hindsight) rash statement, based on an out of date conditions book!!!

It seems you were converted from dogmatist to a gentile in one easy lesson. It now appears you are back to being a dogmatist? Perhaps the humble pie you ate on that occasion was not to your liking.

Seeing as how you agree with Mr 187ums perhaps you can answer the questions which he wouldn't? I take it you have read the Jacobs report?

Knowing your dislike for the truth perhaps you can go one step further than Mr 187ums and juggle the flaws in the Jacobs report to fit in with your version of the facts. When you have done that I shall serve you up another helping of your favourite humble pie.

My money is on you evading the questions because you’re the type of person who can't stand to be proven wrong. In fact, in that respect you bear a remarkable resemblance to Mister Gateshead Angel, just like you he has habit of not digesting the facts, and also like you he frequently loses his composure when forced to eat humble pie. I can see he has bequeathed his belligerence to you, then again, perhaps you are he?

Regards

JD

My favourite quote from Jacobs. Taxis in Edinburgh do 12 jobs in 24 hours

For someone who tries to be so precise and criticises others who may err from time to time, you shock me by wrongly attributing 2 of the above quotes to the wrong person. I am also dismayed to note that when your errors were pointed out, you still failed to note them, correct them or even acknowledge them!!

The lack of accuracy in this post casts doubt on the accuracy of your other research findings, does it not? Or are you not man enough to admit your failings?

I am neither dogmatist nor gentile and like many others, I believe in my right to hold my opinion but unlike you, I will not try to force it on others.
But then you are never wrong, are you? - unlike us lesser mortals who admit when they err.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:27 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Well,at least now you are quoting the right poster, that last post you made was so YOU, a few details, attribute them to whoever suits your cause and off you go trying to make others beleive your lies, its not big you know :roll:

You fond of the word "lies" are you?

In respect of the realcabforce business, it may have escaped your attention but I don't discriminate between the two of you. I don't know which is the original and which is the copy, or who is trying to mimic whom? The only thing I know is that whoever is behind these nicks are not averse to replying on each other's behalf. Would you like an example? So if there is more than one realcabforce then they are rather silly to mimic each other. Most people on here associate a connection between the two nicks therefore you can hardly blame them for not really giving a chit who replies to their post.

Quote:
187ums is big enough to answer on his own thank you very much, my "oar" as you put it was more about your poor attempt to bully him.

If 187ums felt he was being bullied he has my heartfelt sympathies, it was very noble of you to come to his aid. I suspect you contemplated inviting 187ums over to your place to eat some humble pie? Perhaps humble pie is not to his liking and that is why he wouldn't answer the questions I put to him. As a matter of fact I don't see you answering the questions either. I can't say I'm surprised because you never were amenable to facts.

I notice you have a fetish about Jacobs and me, I must admit I'm highly flattered. Do you have available any additional facts that I might use in my report? Do you think I should mention the cockup they made in the Liverpool report or should I keep that under the table? If you send me any useful information I could always put joint names on the report, yours and mine? Then again, I might just put your name on it and let you take all the credit. lol

Quote:
And as for the "gateshead angel" comment, I can be anyone you want me to be bigboy :P

Oh you do have a remarkable resemblance, don't tell me you haven't crossed the road and spoken to Gateshead Angel? If you haven't you must try it sometime, I can just imagine how the conversation would go.

You will notice I didn't raise my voice to you? That is because I find you entertaining, I noticed in a previous thread you had some harsh words to say to some of our colleagues from Scotland, I do hope that is not typical of you? No matter which real cabforce you are?

I have just one observation to make, I wish I could say I live by my results but alas my track record is not very good. Up to now I have only had a hand in 48 councils lifting numbers and by my standards thats a little dissapointing. However I did have a hand in the latest developements in Oldham so perhaps Edinburgh is not as impregnable as you think?

Never under estimate those who walk in silence.

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:42 am 

JD wrote:

Regards

JD

Indeed, they could be ghosts, and its a well known fact ghosts never pay the fare. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:48 am 

RealCabforce wrote:

For someone who tries to be so precise and criticises others who may err from time to time, you shock me by wrongly attributing 2 of the above quotes to the wrong person. I am also dismayed to note that when your errors were pointed out, you still failed to note them, correct them or even acknowledge them!!

The lack of accuracy in this post casts doubt on the accuracy of your other research findings, does it not? Or are you not man enough to admit your failings?

I am neither dogmatist nor gentile and like many others, I believe in my right to hold my opinion but unlike you, I will not try to force it on others.
But then you are never wrong, are you? - unlike us lesser mortals who admit when they err.

If you care to point out my inaccuracies I will gladly review them and give you my response. I can't be any fairer than that.

Now are you going to answer any of the questions?

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:49 am 

greenbadgecabby wrote:
JD wrote:

Regards

JD

Indeed, they could be ghosts, and its a well known fact ghosts never pay the fare. :shock:

But they always pay the ferryman. lol

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:59 am 

JD wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

You fond of the word "lies" are you?

In respect of the realcabforce business, it may have escaped your attention but I don't discriminate between the two of you. I don't know which is the original and which is the copy, or who is trying to mimic whom? The only thing I know is that whoever is behind these nicks are not averse to replying on each other's behalf. Would you like an example? So if there is more than one realcabforce then they are rather silly to mimic each other. Most people on here associate a connection between the two nicks therefore you can hardly blame them for not really giving a chit who replies to their post.

Quote:

If 187ums felt he was being bullied he has my heartfelt sympathies, it was very noble of you to come to his aid. I suspect you contemplated inviting 187ums over to your place to eat some humble pie? Perhaps humble pie is not to his liking and that is why he wouldn't answer the questions I put to him. As a matter of fact I don't see you answering the questions either. I can't say I'm surprised because you never were amenable to facts.

I notice you have a fetish about Jacobs and me, I must admit I'm highly flattered. Do you have available any additional facts that I might use in my report? Do you think I should mention the cockup they made in the Liverpool report or should I keep that under the table? If you send me any useful information I could always put joint names on the report, yours and mine? Then again, I might just put your name on it and let you take all the credit. lol

Quote:

Oh you do have a remarkable resemblance, don't tell me you haven't crossed the road and spoken to Gateshead Angel? If you haven't you must try it sometime, I can just imagine how the conversation would go.

You will notice I didn't raise my voice to you? That is because I find you entertaining, I noticed in a previous thread you had some harsh words to say to some of our colleagues from Scotland, I do hope that is not typical of you? No matter which real cabforce you are?

I have just one observation to make, I wish I could say I live by my results but alas my track record is not very good. Up to now I have only had a hand in 48 councils lifting numbers and by my standards thats a little dissapointing. However I did have a hand in the latest developements in Oldham so perhaps Edinburgh is not as impregnable as you think?

Regards

JD

How weak is this reply, :lol: and an admission on the intensions of the stupids, theres one thing for sure, your ego far outstrips your talent, and again, challenge the report if you think your interpretation is correct, somehow I think that won't happen :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:04 am 

JD wrote:
RealCabforce wrote:

If you care to point out my inaccuracies I will gladly review them and give you my response. I can't be any fairer than that.

Regards

JD

Like it or not, there are two different people using 2 similar but different nicks, yet you CHOOSE to confuse them for some reason (probably because they disagree with your opinions). It has been pointed out to you (twice now) that you have erred, yet you still fail to even acknowledge this.

As I said, doubts are now cast over the accuracy of your research and findings, when you make basic errors in identifying the authors of posts and then subsequently refuse to admit to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:23 am 

RealCabforce wrote:
JD wrote:
RealCabforce wrote:

Regards

JD

Like it or not, there are two different people using 2 similar but different nicks, yet you CHOOSE to confuse them for some reason (probably because they disagree with your opinions). It has been pointed out to you (twice now) that you have erred, yet you still fail to even acknowledge this.

As I said, doubts are now cast over the accuracy of your research and findings, when you make basic errors in identifying the authors of posts and then subsequently refuse to admit to them.

I must be really getting to you Mr realcabforce?

First let me reiterate, I treat both nicks as one, always have done and I always will do. If there are two separate individuals behind these nicks then I will advise one to change it as soon as possible. Until they do they will not be taken seriously.

I can assure you that most people on this forum like to know who they are talking to and having two more or less identical nicks does not endear them to the characters behind the nicks. If you and the other person think you are being smart by having similar nicks then I'm afraid the idea has backfired on you.

I suggest you both grow up and cast off your Jekyll and Hyde persona and enter the world of reality.

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:28 am 

And that sums you up nicely doesn't it?

Your way or no way!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:30 am 

JD wrote:
RealCabforce wrote:
JD wrote:
RealCabforce wrote:

Regards

JD

I must be really getting to you Mr realcabforce?

First let me reiterate, I treat both nicks as one, always have done and I always will do. If there are two separate individuals behind these nicks then I will advise one to change it as soon as possible. Until they do they will not be taken seriously.

I can assure you that most people on this forum like to know who they are talking to and having two more or less identical nicks does not endear them to the characters behind the nicks. If you and the other person think you are being smart by having similar nicks then I'm afraid the idea has backfired on you.

I suggest you both grow up and cast off your Jekyll and Hyde persona and enter the world of reality.

Regards

JD

So, you have taken to speaking for most people on here, how wonderful, it's a shame you are wrong yet again, ego over talent perhaps :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:42 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:

So, you have taken to speaking for most people on here, how wonderful, it's a shame you are wrong yet again, ego over talent perhaps :wink:

Yes I think most people are disenchanted that we have two similar sounding nicks and they can't disseminate between the two at times. Especially when on occasions one nick substitutes a reply for the other.

I know TDO has mentioned it and I've had several inquiries to have one of the nicks banned because they are so confusing.

So you can see the problem you have created. I'm not saying you are not a reasonable person but you might consider changing your nick or at least asking your friend to change his. It would be so much easier for us all.

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:38 am 

ALI T wrote:
ach you spoilt ma fun tdo the 24 hours aint up

actually the so called quote from a support forum, is in fact the short description of the software in question.
however having spoken by email to the author he assures me that the software cannot be used to read pm.s (as i suspected if you read the description) that are encrypted in the database.
the software is for the managment of the pm database i:e size location and so on
not a nosey parkers tool and in no way can this piece of quoted software read pm's in the encrypted database.
of course that doesnt mean thier isnt a way to do it?? :oops:
but realcabforce obvoiusly doesnt know what hes talking about and has resorted to telling porkies.
realcabforce if you want to research something do it properly geezuz we got twenty odd post becouse of the [edited by admin] you spouted . less bullchit pleeeeease

My final words on this matter.
You have just written the biggest load of bullshit I've seen and proved your ignorance of this subject. Talked to the author - don't make me laugh.

The database is NOT encrypted. The mod, to which I refer, has been used and tested quite extensively and allows for deletion, reading and archiving of PMs. Your forum (which has lain unused since mid-July) can hardly be relied on as evidence of your "skills" You use a company that does everything for you, you get Jim Taylor to write the words, so what do you actually do?

I have discussed this with several people who actually run busy forums and they use this primarily to keep file sizes down by deleting old PMs (they can and do check them on occasions)

As for other snide remarks made about this, Let it be known quite clearly that I never said this was an integral part of the forum, I did say it "was a straightforward matter for anyone with administrator privileges on this forum to read PMs."

It requires no knowledge of programming, it is freely available and IT COULD BE INSTALLED ON THIS FORUM IF TDO DECIDED TO DO IT. I have never said it is, all I have done is correct an erroneous statement and if members are finding PMs going astray people can only draw their own conclusions from what is available to them. TDO deny any knowledge of this facility BUT it exists.

What you believe is up to you!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next