Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:53 am 

RealCabforce wrote:

Like it or not, there are two different people using 2 similar but different nicks, yet you CHOOSE to confuse them for some reason (probably because they disagree with your opinions). It has been pointed out to you (twice now) that you have erred, yet you still fail to even acknowledge this.

I don't confuse them I intentionally ignore them. Does that resonate with you?

Quote:
As I said, doubts are now cast over the accuracy of your research and findings, when you make basic errors in identifying the authors of posts and then subsequently refuse to admit to them.

lol perhaps you can inform the subscribers who amongst us doubts my research and why? At least my research is an open book. Everyone has access to the same stats as myself, perhaps you can highlight the deficiencies in my statistics? Seeing as how you have gone on record as calling me a liar?

If you remain silent on the matter the people on this site will know just what an azzhole u are?

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:45 am 

perhaps Edinburgh is not as impregnable as you think?

Perhaps she is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:57 am 

so thats where youve been =D>
im flattered that you decided to try and do some research on me things must be hotting up in the real household
sadly once again more accusations and no facts,that is typicaly what we have come to expect from you .
i use a company that does everything for me ????
please explain ,do you mean its hosted on thier server and the domian name is registered with them ???? as for what do i actually do, i drive a taxi, you
as for pm's not being encrypted in the database :lol: go back to the drawing board boy cause you aint got a clue.
what forums did you speek to, are we to believe you registered as a newbie on several forums and immediatly asked them if they could read youre pm's :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes as i said earlier, this mod does exsist, but its for the managment of the pm's in the encrypted database and cannot be used to read pm,s as they are encrypted, simple really

this can be put to rest real easy

you made the accusations agreed

you should thierfore supply tdo with the evidence to back up this accusation

if you can do this and it can be verified i will apologise to you

failling that you should perhaps make a public apology to t.d.o

i for one want hold out any hope of you doing the decent thing
happy hunting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:01 am 

Jack O Bite wrote:
perhaps Edinburgh is not as impregnable as you think?

Perhaps she is.

do tell [-o<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:10 am 

Jack O Bite wrote:

Perhaps she is.

We shall see?

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:11 am 

RealCabforce wrote:
I have discussed this with several people who actually run busy forums and they use this primarily to keep file sizes down by deleting old PMs (they can and do check them on occasions)

What lovely people you associate with. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:37 am 

RealCabforce wrote:
As for other snide remarks made about this, Let it be known quite clearly that I never said this was an integral part of the forum, I did say it "was a straightforward matter for anyone with administrator privileges on this forum to read PMs."

It requires no knowledge of programming, it is freely available and IT COULD BE INSTALLED ON THIS FORUM IF TDO DECIDED TO DO IT. I have never said it is, all I have done is correct an erroneous statement and if members are finding PMs going astray people can only draw their own conclusions from what is available to them. TDO deny any knowledge of this facility BUT it exists.

The problem was that you implied that PMs could be read by the administrators on here. That is incorrect, since we only have the basic package, and were unaware that an add-on existed.

At least you imply in your second paragraph that we don't have it at present, and it will remain that way. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:41 am 

RealCabforce wrote:
I have discussed this with several people who actually run busy forums and they use this primarily to keep file sizes down by deleting old PMs (they can and do check them on occasions)

Diskspace isn't a problem here, but perhaps you could ask people not to reply to posts by quoting several hundred words to add on a dozen or so. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:20 am 

ALI T wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
ALI T wrote:
by the way youre signature reads whos been editing my mailbox

thats been proven to be incorrect .so thats another lie is it not

"proven" :roll: You seem to think that anything these guys say is fact, its no wonder you cant see the truth about the cab trade 8)

yes i have as much evidence as i require regarding pm's
however i am still waiting for the proof that you can from iether youreself or realcabforce that infact you can or is this another lie of youres ?????

Last night Alisdair I was shown a demonstration of exactly how it is done, I must admit I was shocked that the "chuckle brothers" namely jd and tdo, have stooped so low as to reading their members private messages and in my case deleting one that stated some facts about "jd".
There was a time that I thought this site was at least honest in its endeavor, albeit, I dont agree with it, but this shows that this forum is run by dishonest opportunists hellbent on causing trouble for the black cab trade. Exposure is coming soon gentlemen, long before the numbers rise on bitter old "sussex's" signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:34 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Last night Alisdair I was shown a demonstration of exactly how it is done, I must admit I was shocked that the "chuckle brothers" namely jd and tdo, have stooped so low as to reading their members private messages and in my case deleting one that stated some facts about "jd".
There was a time that I thought this site was at least honest in its endeavor, albeit, I dont agree with it, but this shows that this forum is run by dishonest opportunists hellbent on causing trouble for the black cab trade. Exposure is coming soon gentlemen, long before the numbers rise on bitter old "sussex's" signature.

Well let's play the I'm losing, no I've lost the argument game, so now I'm going to try and stir the pot. :lol: :lol:

Sorry Mr Ever so Clever, you aint up to the mark, and never will be. :lol: :lol:

If you don't think this site's honest, then so f***ing what? Nobody is forced to join/post/read on TDO. :shock:

But as I said a few days ago, if it wasn't for people like you then there wouldn't be a TDO. So from the bottom of my heart thank you very much. =D> =D>

P.S. I'm glad my signature pi**s you off. I was thinking of changing it, but now it's stays. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:35 am 

ah! aint it strange how you quote me on an old post rather than the more recent one that said prove it and ill apologise
and if you cant, you and youre friends should apologise.
so how was youre course on how to hack bulletin boards
is it run at the local college or have i.t.s started doing this course seeing as they wont have much else to do in the near future :lol: :lol:
thanks for providing us with all the proof :^o

oh by the way
Quote:
realcabforceforum wrote
Exposure is coming soon gentlemen

that wouldnt be a tsunami would it. apparantly you must have the same weatherman as us
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:39 pm 

interesting but if the pm you refered to stated facts about jd and it was deleted how would you know?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:40 pm 

Sussex wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:

Well let's play the I'm losing, no I've lost the argument game, so now I'm going to try and stir the pot. :lol: :lol:

Sorry Mr Ever so Clever, you aint up to the mark, and never will be. :lol: :lol:

If you don't think this site's honest, then so f***ing what? Nobody is forced to join/post/read on TDO. :shock:

But as I said a few days ago, if it wasn't for people like you then there wouldn't be a TDO. So from the bottom of my heart thank you very much. =D> =D>

P.S. I'm glad my signature pi**s you off. I was thinking of changing it, but now it's stays. :lol: :lol:

There is one thing for certain, I hit the "nail" squarely on the "head" as far as your concerned :lol: ,Mr Bitter :shock:
And lo and behold he shows his true colurs for all to see :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 pm 

ALI T wrote:
interesting but if the pm you refered to stated facts about jd and it was deleted how would you know?????

Don't be weak, I had read it before the "dynamic" duo decided it was too much for me :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:46 pm 

heh realboyforceofone
still no answers eh, ah well thier yi go thats what we expected .
so that must mean youre a liar then eh
is that why you now advertise for the liars forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next