Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:02 pm 

Gateshead Angel wrote:
JD mate, trawling back 12 months ago shows how your struggling for argument.

The thing about history is that it always comes back to haunt you. What you said 12 months ago is as relevant now as it was then. You may wish to disassociate yourself with you're past comments but life isn't that easy. You may also desire to run and hide from you're past indiscretions but they always have a habit of catching up with you. Just because your inconsistency is continually being exposed, it isn't good enough to conveniently come up with the excuse that you have an open mind.

You are pedantic in great many of your arguments and yet when it suits your purpose you go against the very argument you have previously articulated. A case in point is the time you argued with TDO that plates where not issued free, you perpetuated a stupid point but only a few months earlier you had argued the complete opposite. In that particular debate, you argued that plates were issued free. That's only one example but it certainly displays how pedantic you are on silly insignificant points.

Your past is littered with inconsistencies and untrue statements, you frequently make unsubstantiated statements and when pressed for the evidence you conveniently disregard the request. Well now, I'm going to give you the opportunity again to rectify your two most recent lies. You suggested on Tuesday that I used the name of TDO to gain access to LA's. Before that, you had stated I had used member's names on here to do the same thing. Two recent lies which came by a statement from Mr Gateshead Angel. You I assume are Mr Gateshead Angel? So, do you not think you should either substantiate your lie or apologise? Lets see if you are humble enough to apologise for a blatant lie without putting it down to "open-mindedness".

JD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6