Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Oct 27, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm 

gusmac wrote:
Blackpool, he's not worth getting worked up about.

How do you get a working class sucker to vote Tory for the rest of his days?
Sell him his council house for a knock down price and tell him he's part of the landed classes.

A sad, delusional fool who thinks he's part of the Conservative dream. Really, he's a bigger victim of it than anyone.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> bang on gus but unfortunately morons such him wannabrain have brought their parasitical poncing delusions into the Hack& PH industries :evil: :evil:

What is really revealing is, were in the midst of the biggest single CRIMINAL act ever in peace time which has impacted upon virtually every single citizen [barring the rich ] of this nation, they are being promised a further 10 years AUSTERITY due to the BANKSTERS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES and on here the issue is clearly beyond the comprehension of the majority most of whom are amonsgt the hardest hit :evil: as clear an indication as you could wish for, to demonstrate the IQ's of the average worker within the industry's, even the champion of one liners cant manage one ffs, I bet the Tory vermin are laughing their bollocks off :twisted: :twisted:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm 

Come on Trots, we both know how the car factories and railways were overstaffed and the management dare not cut the staff back, if you dont remember that then you need to see a doctor, as for council "workers" they have always been a standing joke

60 jobs went at the council here, 30 blokes got the sack (remember the double wages scams?)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm 

gusmac wrote:

Sell him his council house for a knock down price and tell him he's part of the landed classes.

A sad, delusional fool who thinks he's part of the Conservative dream. Really, he's a bigger victim of it than anyone.

There is no working class today its only the have and have nots.They look after thereselves and the rest pay for it. Ironic the uproar after the last riots about sending people to nick for stealing yet there own are taking as much as they like wether through expenses or evading tax.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 pm 

We await the results of the Elm House enquiries with bated breath -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490

Allegations that members of an ‘Establishment’ paedophile ring sexually abused boys in council care during the 1980s are to be investigated by police, it emerged yesterday.

Former ministers, senior MPs, top police officers and those with links to the royal household are alleged to have indecently assaulted vulnerable, under-age males.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm 

blackpool wrote:
gusmac wrote:

There is no working class today its only the have and have nots.They look after thereselves and the rest pay for it. Ironic the uproar after the last riots about sending people to nick for stealing yet there own are taking as much as they like wether through expenses or evading tax.

do you work for the good of the community or for your own good?...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:
blackpool wrote:
gusmac wrote:

do you work for the good of the community or for your own good?...

you pathetic little cretin you just cant help yerself can yer WE ARE ALL PART OF THE COMMUNITY Tory's concentrate on the ME MYSELF AND I [edited by admin] like you ffs you take the biscuit as the most pathetic gobshite serville grovelling scab cretin i have ever come across :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: #-o

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:21 am 

trotskys twin wrote:

you pathetic little cretin you just cant help yerself can yer WE ARE ALL PART OF THE COMMUNITY Tory's concentrate on the ME MYSELF AND I [edited by admin] like you ffs you take the biscuit as the most pathetic gobshite serville grovelling scab cretin i have ever come across :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: #-o

Your deliberately taking the negatives out of wannabees character aren't you :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

No problem to me kunnnnnnnt you might have noticed or maybe not you CRETIN i have been saying for some time

" you spend your way out of recession" and HS2 will do for a start :D

The economics of Keynes =D> =D> =D>

what really surprises me with these economists is why is there a sudden urge to balance the books? Every country runs a deficit and have done since time immortal - especially in times of war - the so called 'good times' effectively bring the deficit down. What we're doing now seems quite mad.

that shut the cretin wannabrain up ffs surely he should be certified :D :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I seriously wonder about this....why the sudden urgency to cover the national debt???

The depression in the US was solved via massive public investment via the government through FDR. Gordon Brown was much maligned for attempting to stimulate the economy.....he followed the advice on Keynes and introduced capital from reserves, I believe he hoped the capital given to banks would then release the banks to release the money to business to invest.....yet as we all now know....the banks kept the money.

The solution seems to be one of inward investment in public works - something the SNP government in Scotland has been trying to do - except their hands are tied by the British Government - however, the problem IMO view is that to introduce public works the government would effectively make private business very rich - the solution is nationalisation of certain industries - but that isn't going to happen.

As for the comments on nationalised industries not making a profit - well that's more or less a lie - they were never intended to make a profit.......ffs people some cant afford to put the gas or electric on - whilst gas and power companies make billions - how right is that?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 pm 

captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

you pathetic little cretin you just cant help yerself can yer WE ARE ALL PART OF THE COMMUNITY Tory's concentrate on the ME MYSELF AND I [edited by admin] like you ffs you take the biscuit as the most pathetic gobshite serville grovelling scab cretin i have ever come across

Your deliberately taking the negatives out of wannabees character aren't you :lol: :lol:

to divert attention from his own low IQ and very small knob

unions are dead, but he cant accept it

if your running a business (like some hacks and even some PH) then its YOU (the owner) who takes priority, not some snotty nosed ass licking turd burgling cum sucking bottom feeding union t***, oh look....trotsy in a nutshell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:58 pm 

The Decline of the unions is what has happened to the wages in this country,the bottom of the ladder has become worse whilst the top has risen.Now i presume your ok with that wanna ? Your idol started the rot.But maybe theres a hell of a lot of people in this country arent and you cant see it more fool you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 pm 

blackpool wrote:
The Decline of the unions is what has happened to the wages in this country,the bottom of the ladder has become worse whilst the top has risen.Now i presume your ok with that wanna ? Your idol started the rot.But maybe theres a hell of a lot of people in this country arent and you cant see it more fool you

so did Blair put it right during his 10 years in power or go along with what you claim?

my lads on £11/hour at 20 years of age without any union intervention, my daughters on £35K, theyve worked their way up the payscale............... some people believe whatever they are told

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
blackpool wrote:

so did Blair put it right during his 10 years in power or go along with what you claim?

my lads on £11/hour at 20 years of age without any union intervention, my daughters on £35K, theyve worked their way up the payscale............... some people believe whatever they are told

New Labour wasnt a lot different i didnt say i thought they were.Glad your kids have done well but how safe are there jobs really ? As youve confirmed, as long as you and your family are earning what you see as ok its feck the rest.True blue arent you :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:43 pm 

blackpool wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
blackpool wrote:

New Labour wasnt a lot different i didnt say i thought they were.Glad your kids have done well but how safe are there jobs really ? As youve confirmed, as long as you and your family are earning what you see as ok its feck the rest.True blue arent you :roll:

How many red flag flying Labourites bought maggies council houses and shares in british gas when they got the chance?

how much of a union wage packet did Scargill give to the strike fund in 84, and why is he still in an NUM flat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:58 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
How many red flag flying Labourites bought maggies council houses and shares in british gas when they got the chance?

Were only greedy selfish scumbags allowed to buy?

Quote:
how much of a union wage packet did Scargill give to the strike fund in 84, and why is he still in an NUM flat?

I believe the NUM's finances were seized by the courts, using laws brought in by your idol. She loaded the dice before playing the game.
Then she broke the law herself when she deployed this country's security forces against it's own people.

Scargill picked his battle poorly and ran it badly. Lions led by a donkey springs to mind. They would have struggled to win anyway, but without the 100% support of Britain's miners, defeat was inevitable.
Aided and abetted by greedy t***s like you who put yourselves before the good of everyone, just made Thatcher's job so much easier.
Your reward was poetic BTW - the same fate Thatcher had planned for the rest of the country's mining industry. Just deserts for a lack of solidarity.

As for where Scargill lives now, that is irrelevant, except to those still bitter.
Perhaps you should direct your bitterness at the Tories who shafted you as thanks for your collaboration and reflect on what might have been if you had all stuck together, instead of foaming at the mouth every time the Tory press decide to rake over the coals of their finest hour.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm 

Gussie, you have some strange concepts about me, you only understand very little, obviously taxi driving is your forte (thank fook)

t'is a fact the unions wrecked so much of this countries industry but thankfully they have shot their bolt and are just emasculated shadows of what wrecked BL, BR the pits, etc, etc, etc.....

it keeps TT happy though, imagining the glory days could return

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next