Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:10 pm 

Quite agree. Busy tonight mate? No, that's why I'm sitting here typing this! :roll: :sad: :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm 

toots wrote:
This situation is brought about by operator companies taking between £80 - £120 pw for radios because they promise drivers x amount of earnings because they have x amount of jobs coming in, the reason they have x amount of jobs coming in is because they charge sh** poor rates. What they don't tell their drivers is they will continue to take on drivers to improve their own income but that won't necessarily increase the number of jobs coming in, nor will they care. Simples :wink:

CORRECT =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 pm 

THATS COMPLETE BOLLOCKS :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:[/quote]

when did YOU last take a cab TT?[/quote]

THURSDAY THE 17TH OF JAN ACTUALLY :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
187ums wrote:
As pointed out by TT on a different thread, 60% of drivers are on benefits, no wonder they can afford to do Mickey Mouse prices..

come on, lets be honest, seeing as most HC/PH take 80% (or more) of takings in cash they arent declaring their true figures for a)tax and b)tax credits or housing benefits, we all know it but most find it distasteful to admit it, take £700, declare £400, take off costs and claim....

there, ive said it.....

Why is it distasteful Wanna Amazon the Von Windsors parasites Starbucks Nat WEST MPs Lords Footballers all avoid tax so why not you ?? for sure they get eff all out of moi! when the system is straight and fair by all means be honest :D and with the FILTHY RICH being given tax CUTS feck off you should all avoid it ie TAX =D> =D>

Still feeling guilty are yer wanna :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:31 pm 

come on, lets be honest, seeing as most HC/PH take 80% (or more) of takings in cash they arent declaring their true figures for a)tax and b)tax credits or housing benefits, we all know it but most find it distasteful to admit it, take £700, declare £400, take off costs and claim....

there, ive said it.....[/quote]

Why is it distasteful Wanna Amazon the Von Windsors parasites Starbucks Nat WEST MPs Lords Footballers all avoid tax so why not you ?? for sure they get eff all out of moi! when the system is straight and fair by all means be honest :D and with the FILTHY RICH being given tax CUTS feck off you should all avoid it ie TAX =D> =D>[/quote]

Still feeling guilty are yer wanna cheating Von Windsors collectors :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:[/quote]

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

there, ive said it.....

Why is it distasteful Wanna Amazon the Von Windsors parasites Starbucks Nat WEST MPs Lords Footballers all avoid tax so why not you ?? for sure they get eff all out of moi! when the system is straight and fair by all means be honest :D and with the FILTHY RICH being given tax CUTS feck off you should all avoid it ie TAX =D> =D>[/quote]

Still feeling guilty are yer wanna cheating Von Windsors collectors :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:[/quote][/quote]

COME ON WANNA HERE IT IS YOU ADMITTING YOU SWINDLE VON WINDSORS TAX COLLECTORS "DO YOU FEEL GUILTY" :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

there, ive said it.....

Why is it distasteful Wanna Amazon the Von Windsors parasites Starbucks Nat WEST MPs Lords Footballers all avoid tax so why not you ?? for sure they get eff all out of moi! when the system is straight and fair by all means be honest :D and with the FILTHY RICH being given tax CUTS feck off you should all avoid it ie TAX =D> =D>

answer the question Groucho....are you condoning benefit fraud and tax evasion?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

there, ive said it.....

answer the question Groucho....are you condoning benefit fraud and tax evasion?

You did! :D :D :D :D

Do you feel guilty :cry: :cry: :cry:

My statement is above and surely needs no clarification but to a kunnnnnnnnnt like you #-o #-o try reading it again :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm 

No, I stated the facts - you dodged the issue

so you DO condone fraud?.....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm 

My quote is clear. so is yours YOU ADMIT FRAUD MY QUESTION DO YOU FEEL GUILTY :?:

Now take a deep breath put some more water in the diet coke :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: and answer =D>

Do you feel guilty :cry: :cry: :cry:

My statement is above and surely needs no clarification but to a kunnnnnnnnnt like you #-o #-o try reading it again :badgrin: :badgrin:[/quote][/quote]

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 pm 

Where did I say I claim anything meathead?

obviously you DO condone fraud by your members whilst attacking MP's for the same thing...

the worm finally shows his true colours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7