UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 am 

Some things never change ](*,)

http://cabtradenews.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -campaign/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 am 

captain cab wrote:

Well they did KO OFT, didn't they? :---)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:12 am 

Sussex wrote:
captain cab wrote:

Well they did KO OFT, didn't they? :---)

I can only presume the LC were sh*tting themselves about another bunch of smelly northerners heading south ](*,)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:34 am 

I still think it's a hollow victory whilst there will be no restraints on ph. I really think that knowing what the national standards for ph are likely to be is the all important question now. Allowing ph drivers to flit from one location to another for work imo is a disaster waiting to happen and unfortunately I feel that disaster will be paid for at the expense of an unsuspecting female :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 am 

toots wrote:
I still think it's a hollow victory whilst there will be no restraints on ph. I really think that knowing what the national standards for ph are likely to be is the all important question now. Allowing ph drivers to flit from one location to another for work imo is a disaster waiting to happen and unfortunately I feel that disaster will be paid for at the expense of an unsuspecting female :wink:

I can't believe you ain't commented on unites claim - unite were the idiots that practically brought all this about in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 am 

captain cab wrote:
toots wrote:

I can't believe you ain't commented on unites claim - unite were the idiots that practically brought all this about in the first place.

No point in locking the stable door after the horse has bolted and I'm sure Unite supporters will rue the day they pushed for something like this. I don't believe Unite got what they set out to achieve because the borders for ph licensing will no longer be there. I think Jonah is about to meet his whale up close and personal :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 am 

toots wrote:

No point in locking the stable door after the horse has bolted and I'm sure Unite supporters will rue the day they pushed for something like this. I don't believe Unite got what they set out to achieve because the borders for ph licensing will no longer be there. I think Jonah is about to meet his whale up close and personal :wink:

Perhaps they'll now cease from sending their acolytes into areas where they have little membership slagging off local taxi associations ](*,)

I mean - read the following article, this says everything about this clueless crew;

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21727

At what point did the LC ever suggest they were going to interfere with a local authorities HC vehicle policy?