Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: dundee stop press
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:28 am 

DUNDEE NEWS BULLETIN

UPROAR AMONGST DUNDEE TAXI DRIVERS OVER NO NEWS

there was a lot of unrest from dundee taxi drivers today following the news that there has been no interesting news about taxiing in dundee since partial deregulation nearly three years ago,

a mr ihire from kirkton said)i used to go on the tdo website and shout my mouth off often threatening new owners, now nobody seems to bother

a mr d odgy said)ive been in the buisness 20 years and remember a time when you opened the tele and always seen letters about too many taxis on the road now there is nothing its as if they are all happy

a mr s tupid said before the town was deregulated i ran a £1000 cavalier now my finances can only alow me a £15000 superb something should be done

and finally a mr dundee wav said)sorry mate im full of drink since owning my own plate i apperantly have more money and free time on my hands

THERE WE HAVE IT A CITY IN TURMOIL DUE TO GOVERMENT INTERVENTION WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ?

Post subject: Re: dundee stop press
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:33 am 

dundee wav wrote:
DUNDEE NEWS BULLETIN

UPROAR AMONGST DUNDEE TAXI DRIVERS OVER NO NEWS

there was a lot of unrest from dundee taxi drivers today following the news that there has been no interesting news about taxiing in dundee since partial deregulation nearly three years ago,

a mr ihire from kirkton said)i used to go on the tdo website and shout my mouth off often threatening new owners, now nobody seems to bother

a mr d odgy said)ive been in the buisness 20 years and remember a time when you opened the tele and always seen letters about too many taxis on the road now there is nothing its as if they are all happy

a mr s tupid said before the town was deregulated i ran a £1000 cavalier now my finances can only alow me a £15000 superb something should be done

and finally a mr dundee wav said)sorry mate im full of drink since owning my own plate i apperantly have more money and free time on my hands

THERE WE HAVE IT A CITY IN TURMOIL DUE TO GOVERMENT INTERVENTION WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ?

Well done, very entertaining.

Regards

JD

Post subject: Re: dundee stop press
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:48 am 

dundee wav wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: