Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next

EU - Remain or Leave?
Remain in the EU 28%  28%  [ 12 ]
Leave the EU 72%  72%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 43
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:50 pm 

edders23 wrote:
Interesting video this one history repeats itself ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_aud ... 3/35641263

PS trotsky this one might make your blood boil so if you do watch it Please take a couple of tranquilisers first !

Of course Tony Benn was right but of course you cannot ever underestimate the congenital stupidity of the BRITISH :D

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
BUILD 1 MILLION COUNCIL HOUSES PER YEAR FOR 15 YEARS

Why would you need so many and where would you like to put them?

NOT NEEDED #-o

WHERE WOULD YOU PUT THEM EASY WHERE THEIR NEEDED SURELY EVEN TORY VERMIN LIKE YOU COULD FIGURE THAT OUT FFS

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 pm 

MR T wrote:
And were does it say that the gov have to accept the result of the referendum and implenemt it.

If they don't implement it there'll be riots. This vote will be a landslide for out.

The BBC are scaremongering yet again, the UK can still trade with ANY country in the world, we would not be tied down by the made up rules of the corrupt EU officials. Our FIRST priority is to secure OUR borders, we then need to look at what immigrants can bring to this country to benefit us? We DO NOT NEED ten's of thousands of UNSKILLED people. Europe will still trade with the UK. Europe has 5 million jobs that rely on trading with us, We can also open our fishing industry, widen the exclusion zone and take back what IS OURS.

Vote out for a better UK.

I like how the BBC are well up with the bias reporting, you might want to read this http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/02/th ... d-to-hide/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:27 pm 

grandad wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
grandad wrote:
The figure of £56 million a day is the gross amount that Britain pays. it does not take into account the rebate that we get or anything that the EU pays to the UK.

Alright then £36million a day.

Come on then Nidge, tell us what the figure will be per day if we leave the EU and still want a free trade agreement?

A dam sight less than what we're paying now, We're paying £36million a day to take more stuff off them than they take off us.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:34 pm 

grandad wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:

Lets not forget the £56million a day we'll be better off,

Utter bollox.

I'll give you bollox, did you hear James McGrory of the "Better in Europe Group" (whoever he is they had on today). I Couldn't help but notice these so called business leaders calling for us to stay in the EU he was praising, included Marks and Spencers, they are Companies that avoid tax. No wonder they want us to stay in, and it's the EU that enables them to avoid the tax by allowing them to state their business is based in some off shore tax haven and not the country they are selling their goods in. And are we to be browbeaten by the BBC Government Propaganda Channel for the weeks up to the referendum to back the "stay in" camp.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:37 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
edders23 wrote:
Interesting video this one history repeats itself ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_aud ... 3/35641263

PS trotsky this one might make your blood boil so if you do watch it Please take a couple of tranquilisers first !

Of course Tony Benn was right but of course you cannot ever underestimate the congenital stupidity of the BRITISH :D

Corbyn wants to renationalise railways and utilities. He won't be able to do it while part of the EU. Competetion clause. Yet he wants in!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:04 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
BUILD 1 MILLION COUNCIL HOUSES PER YEAR FOR 15 YEARS

Why would you need so many and where would you like to put them?

NOT NEEDED #-o

WHERE WOULD YOU PUT THEM EASY WHERE THEIR NEEDED SURELY EVEN TORY VERMIN LIKE YOU COULD FIGURE THAT OUT FFS

You want to increase the number of houses in the uk by 50% are you expecting a huge influx of people to fill these houses? where are they all going to work?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm 

I'll leave this one here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 pm 

Thousands of failed refugees are still in the UK as government do nothing to deport them

http://news.sky.com/story/1647285/thous ... till-in-uk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:57 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

And i will vote out because we then cant blame all of the above on the EU

its easy SHOOT THE ROYAL SCUM NATIONALISE ALL BANKS WITHOUT COMPENSATION AND INSURANCE COMPANYS TAX THE PONCE COMNPANIES GOOGLE AMAZON STARBUCKS ETC UNTIL THEIR PIPS SQUEAK ABOLISH PRIVATE MEDICINE RE INTRODUCE THE PRE ENTRY CLOSED SHOP AND SECONDARY PICKETING BUILD 1 MILLION COUNCIL HOUSES PER YEAR FOR 15 YEARS ENCOURAGE THE TAX AND PH INDUSTRYS TO GET TOGETHER AND CREATE FAIR AND SAFE LEGISLATION TO SAFEGUARD THE INDUSTRY SHOOT ALL TORY SCUM And LAP DOGS AND OF COURSE ALL FASCISTS .........................IN THE SECOND WEEK WE ....................WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

OUT OF TH EU NOW WE TOLD YER IT WOULD BE SH!T AND AS USUAL THE LEFT WERE CORRECT =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
p

And if you think the people who own this country will allow any of that then you're very much mistaken - they don't give a f*ck about you, me, or anyone else on here.

We have a royal family, they aren't elected yet are our heads of state, then we have a bunch of millionaires running us and telling us what to do.

You have an unelected second chamber of the few clarifying the decisions of the sh*t we elect.

New boss, same as the old boss, and all the time they prey on our natural ignorance that others are scr*wing us over?

F*ck them, f*ck them all, this is merely an exercise in bullsh*t, designed to split people into groups and to deflect them from what is really going on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:21 pm 

captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

And i will vote out because we then cant blame all of the above on the EU

its easy SHOOT THE ROYAL SCUM NATIONALISE ALL BANKS WITHOUT COMPENSATION AND INSURANCE COMPANYS TAX THE PONCE COMNPANIES GOOGLE AMAZON STARBUCKS ETC UNTIL THEIR PIPS SQUEAK ABOLISH PRIVATE MEDICINE RE INTRODUCE THE PRE ENTRY CLOSED SHOP AND SECONDARY PICKETING BUILD 1 MILLION COUNCIL HOUSES PER YEAR FOR 15 YEARS ENCOURAGE THE TAX AND PH INDUSTRYS TO GET TOGETHER AND CREATE FAIR AND SAFE LEGISLATION TO SAFEGUARD THE INDUSTRY SHOOT ALL TORY SCUM And LAP DOGS AND OF COURSE ALL FASCISTS .........................IN THE SECOND WEEK WE ....................WELL YOU GET THE PICTURE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

OUT OF TH EU NOW WE TOLD YER IT WOULD BE SH!T AND AS USUAL THE LEFT WERE CORRECT =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
p

And if you think the people who own this country will allow any of that then you're very much mistaken - they don't give a f*ck about you, me, or anyone else on here.

We have a royal family, they aren't elected yet are our heads of state, then we have a bunch of millionaires running us and telling us what to do.

You have an unelected second chamber of the few clarifying the decisions of the sh*t we elect.

New boss, same as the old boss, and all the time they prey on our natural ignorance that others are scr*wing us over?

F*ck them, f*ck them all, this is merely an exercise in bullsh*t, designed to split people into groups and to deflect them from what is really going on.

You actually got something right. =D> =D>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:35 pm 

MR T wrote:
You actually got something right. =D> =D>

I know :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:32 am 

The 85% Leave / 15% Remain split that TDO shows is pretty much what I'm getting from across my client range and from other people I talk to on the matter, It makes me rather think that the professional pollsters have got It way wrong either by accident or by design...let's be honest, they have been way wrong with their forecasts before and I reckon they are well wrong on this one also.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:31 am 

bloodnock wrote:
The 85% Leave / 15% Remain split that TDO shows is pretty much what I'm getting from across my client range and from other people I talk to on the matter, It makes me rather think that the professional pollsters have got It way wrong either by accident or by design...let's be honest, they have been way wrong with their forecasts before and I reckon they are well wrong on this one also.

The Congenital cnuts will vote to stay IN :lol: :lol:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:19 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
bloodnock wrote:

Another forum i am on (not taxi related) got a 50/50 split doing a vote like ours I think a lot depends on how much people are personally affected by the migration issues

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next