Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 pm 

In the enclave of Keir's totalitarian regime, he has torn up the Human Rights Act.

"It was a mistake to enact this Law", Keir could have been heard to say.

"This Act will negate every vestige of control over the masses" Keir could have added.

"Guilty on tittle tattle, unsubstantiated and corroborated evidence, taking the word of the complainant,.

Denying the right to remain silent, not to respond to malicious comments. How can we possibly allow taxi drivers to do this? Where would it end? What power would we have over them? How will they ever fear us and our power if they're allowed not to spill their guts and give us the information we need to put them down." we can hear Keir plea.

"Frank Smith is a fine upstanding policeman of many years standing in our wonderful police service. He would not do anything to breach our utmost faith in him" one could imagine Keir postulating.

"And if the object of our ire decides not to speak to an allegation, why shouldn't we be able to assume his guilt and take his livelihood away from him?" Keir could say.

"Isn't it quite legitimate for us to use a civil process to force a cabbie to divulge the information that we can then use to bring criminal proceedings and get our system to find him guilty and get him out of our hair so that we can concentrate on with forcing servile compliance to our rule from the bewildered herd?" Keir could go on.

"Isn't it also quite right and proper to remove the right of appeal from anyone who refuses to be stiffed by our procedures and doesn't turn up to take the spanking we want to give him?" one could imaging Keir spouting.

"And what is wrong with us using the weapon of impoverishing those we hate by forcing them to pay for a solicitor to kick their heels about at £200 per hour, costing our enemy around a grand to come and be stiffed by us publicly?" one could just see Cllr Keir explaining with obvious glee.

Cllr Keir. You are a fascist, odious, morally bankrupt scumbag.

Now, I'm being uncivil to you. According to your licence conditions I have breached them. Bring ME before your committee and let's get you sorted out BEFORE this election. And I'm not hiding behind anonymity. You know where I am. Make your play.

Now I'll let you into a secret. It's NEVER gonna happen.

Watch this space to find out why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:54 pm 

"COULD SAY" ?

jim taylor COULD SAY "I am happy for gary to lose his licence if it gave me something else to complain about"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm 

Frank Lay wrote:
"COULD SAY" ?

jim taylor COULD SAY "I am happy for gary to lose his licence if it gave me something else to complain about"

Are you on disposable nappies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm 

Another few years and youll be needing them jasper :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm 

Jasbar wrote:
In the enclave of Keir's totalitarian regime, he has torn up the Human Rights Act.

"It was a mistake to enact this Law", Keir could have been heard to say.

"This Act will negate every vestige of control over the masses" Keir could have added.

"Guilty on tittle tattle, unsubstantiated and corroborated evidence, taking the word of the complainant,.

Denying the right to remain silent, not to respond to malicious comments. How can we possibly allow taxi drivers to do this? Where would it end? What power would we have over them? How will they ever fear us and our power if they're allowed not to spill their guts and give us the information we need to put them down." we can hear Keir plea.

"Frank Smith is a fine upstanding policeman of many years standing in our wonderful police service. He would not do anything to breach our utmost faith in him" one could imagine Keir postulating.

"And if the object of our ire decides not to speak to an allegation, why shouldn't we be able to assume his guilt and take his livelihood away from him?" Keir could say.

"Isn't it quite legitimate for us to use a civil process to force a cabbie to divulge the information that we can then use to bring criminal proceedings and get our system to find him guilty and get him out of our hair so that we can concentrate on with forcing servile compliance to our rule from the bewildered herd?" Keir could go on.

"Isn't it also quite right and proper to remove the right of appeal from anyone who refuses to be stiffed by our procedures and doesn't turn up to take the spanking we want to give him?" one could imaging Keir spouting.

"And what is wrong with us using the weapon of impoverishing those we hate by forcing them to pay for a solicitor to kick their heels about at £200 per hour, costing our enemy around a grand to come and be stiffed by us publicly?" one could just see Cllr Keir explaining with obvious glee.

Cllr Keir. You are a fascist, odious, morally bankrupt scumbag.

Now, I'm being uncivil to you. According to your licence conditions I have breached them. Bring ME before your committee and let's get you sorted out BEFORE this election. And I'm not hiding behind anonymity. You know where I am. Make your play.

Now I'll let you into a secret. It's NEVER gonna happen.

Watch this space to find out why.

vexatious doesn't even get a look in anymore. :lol:

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm 

How many threads are running on Skulls complaint now? This is the 4th related one, can we get them condensed as I'm getting dizzy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm 

GBC wrote:
How many threads are running on Skulls complaint now? This is the 4th related one, can we get them condensed as I'm getting dizzy.

Then why don't you go suck a lollipop, child?

Our trade is burning and this is the best you can come up with?

What kindergarten are you in?

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm 

for someone who is drowning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FsEi2us88 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm 

Jasbar wrote:
GBC wrote:

PMSL.....you seem to take a dead end at every turn.

'Our trade'......like you give a sh*t.

Law.....as if you actually understand it?

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 am 

captain cab wrote:
Jasbar wrote:
GBC wrote:

CC

Oh, now I remember CC. You help taxi drivers to beg for the existence, do you understand? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 am 

captain cab wrote:
Jasbar wrote:
GBC wrote:

CC

I'm fighting for driver's rights.

Now tell us all what you're fighting for.

tell us all what you've achieved. What you personally have achieved as you've worked your illusion.

As for stationtone. You're a clown. Grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am 

GBC wrote:

So don't read them. You don't contribute anything to the argument so go away.

No one's forcing you to read them.

Are you too thick to understand even this?

But you have an inane fascination don't you? You can't help yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm 

Jasbar wrote:

tell us all what you've achieved. What you personally have achieved as you've worked your illusion.

You've never fought for drivers rights in your entire life, you're on a mission to discredit your local council. One you appear to be losing.

PMSL......you say totalitarian, you ain't got a clue, if it WAS totalitarian you wouldnt be typing on a taxi forum.

CC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm 

Jasbar wrote:
could have been heard to say.

could have added.

we can hear.

one could imagine

could say.

could go on.

one could imaging.

one could just see

Apart from the obvious error in the spelling of imagine, I honestly believe you need psychiatric help.

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:52 pm 

captain cab wrote:
Jasbar wrote:

You've never fought for drivers rights in your entire life, you're on a mission to discredit your local council. One you appear to be losing.

PMSL......you say totalitarian, you ain't got a clue, if it WAS totalitarian you wouldnt be typing on a taxi forum.

CC
so you'd do it if you could then ?

at least thats what i take from what you said mine hier

:lol: :lol: