Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Oct 25, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Poor sod in dundee
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:46 am 
Did any of you hear about the two taxis from dundee crashing last week. It was a saloon and an E7 the poor sod only had it a week he was working with 203020 and he crashed it or on the other hand was crashed into i suppose it will be a write off from what i have been hearing out there...such a shame.The other driver was a lady that most of dundee know and like, i just wish her a speedy recovery get better soon pet we are all rooting for you...

Post subject: Poor Sod
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:33 am 
Hopefully the E7 driver is alright as well.
Remember,we are all trying to make a living.
One thing that strikes me,new vehicle,one week old,will his insurance cover all expenses,for new vehicle,(paying of the vehicle,AND"the
HP?,or will he be left with a few thousand pounds he will have to find.

Ellgo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:14 pm 
its about the crash i know the guy personally who was in involved he had his e7 for about a month not a week and he did use to work for 203020 but he had the brains to get out he left 2 weeks ago he is badly shaken about the crash he is badly bruised and cut aswell i know the female driver i feel for her to but their were 2 involved not 1 it could have been anyone of us out there so would it have been funny if it were you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:34 pm 
Here i know the female involved and she is really in a bad way it is sad she has worked her taxi for many year now then this happens she is really liked out there and like the guy before i wish her to get well fast the other driver we have heard is not thet injured but she is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:29 pm 
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW WULMA IS DOING AFTER SOMEONE SMASHED INTO HER I AM THINKING OF HER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:55 am 
I would also like to enquire how the e7 driver is doing. I also used to work with him at dundee private hire ,although i feel sorry for him maybe justice was rewarded ,he as soon as he left he done nothing but slated the company so i say arms are open if he ever needs a financial cuddle.get well soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:45 pm 
No Comment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:50 pm 
I know him to as a fellow driver from private hire he is really stupid he crashed one of our mercs into a garage wall i mean come on [edited by admin] does happen but he is really taking the [edited by admin] i heard he blames the lady driver for the accident but i have heard rumours that it wasn't her like but i agree with the previous poster he did slate the company quite a lot i have heard he has his car now sitting at the door ready to drive watch out everyone :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:06 pm 
203020 R A JOKE THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT TAXIING THEY DONT KNOW THE STREETS LIKE REAL TAXI DRIVERS I PICKED UP ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS AND SHE TOLD ME NEVER AGAIN THE DRIVER HAD TO ASK HER THE WAY TO GO FROM MAITLAND ST TO ROBSON STREET SILLY BILLY CABS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:22 pm 
Last posting,give is a clue,which way?

Post subject: reply to guest
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:49 pm 

Guest be factual! Dont work on gossip. The man concerned with 203020 in the past has moved on to a company he enjoys! Stop the bullsh*t!! :twisted: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 1:46 pm 
Notice that the guy with the smashed e7 has moved onto another company so obviously he was not happy with the company.the trouble with this guy is that he always thinks the grass is greener on the other side,but knowing him well he wouldnt know what side of the wall he was on even if it was signposted 'greener grass here'.So anybody who is thinking of selling there secondhand vehicle keep it handy im sure hell need it soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:13 pm 
He is with Tay Taxis,but there seems to be,a bit of bad publicity regarding him,why not leave him alone,remember,we can all have a bump sometime,and it could be our fault.
Seems to be a vendetta,let it rest.

Slim Jim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:53 pm 
Good one guest i know him too not to talk to but i have heard from a lot of people about him they say stay clear don't know what they mean though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:12 pm 
Then ask and stop the gossip,you Dundee lads should get a life.
Slim Jim