Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Oct 25, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:21 am 
i guest that all of you blaming the guy have an excellent taxi-ing record, have never stopped at a corner to pickup a fare, have never gone over the speed limit, have never pulled out in front of anyone, have never been
in an accident, have never caused an accident behind you, have never gone through an amber or a red light, have never parked on double yellow lines, have never harrassed another road user. the list goes on!!!
well i thought not. so just give it a rest and as the man or woman says get a life. and look long and hard in the mirror sometime before giving other people a hard time. :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:07 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
He is with Tay Taxis,but there seems to be,a bit of bad publicity regarding him,why not leave him alone,remember,we can all have a bump sometime,and it could be our fault.
Seems to be a vendetta,let it rest.

Slim Jim.

he,s done it again if you were working the douglas area last tuesday you may have noticed some glass plus part of a bumper on the corner of keith place, this was mister m again thats a brand new e7 written off plus this and he,s only had his plate for approx six months,every time i see his cab approaching i move over to the left just to give him more room...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:28 pm 

Oh dear, oh dear dear dear. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:22 pm 
scot wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
He is with Tay Taxis,but there seems to be,a bit of bad publicity regarding him,why not leave him alone,remember,we can all have a bump sometime,and it could be our fault.
Seems to be a vendetta,let it rest.

Slim Jim.

he,s done it again if you were working the douglas area last tuesday you may have noticed some glass plus part of a bumper on the corner of keith place, this was mister m again thats a brand new e7 written off plus this and he,s only had his plate for approx six months,every time i see his cab approaching i move over to the left just to give him more room...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:25 pm 
Tell you what Scot,I am keeping away from you,I shall mount the kerb or turn off a side street.
You will be on the lookout for M and probably bump into some other poor sod.

Timid Tim :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:57 pm 
Scot,
Looking for a few shifts,due to cab off the road.
Can you get in touch?

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:32 pm 
why does everyone pick on m does no one have hearts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:42 pm 
it is just a pity we can not behave like adults, and just get on with it
and our lives. like some folk, and not callisly being offensive to certain respected and hard working drivers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:58 pm 

The thing is this mush is a danger to himself and others. :shock:

I'm just glad he about 400 miles away from me. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:21 pm 
when i read the news below i though that maybe some maniac bus driver was trying to get revenge on mr m and picked the wrong house, this happened in mr m,s own street, also about 20 feet from mr m,s house there is a car lying with a very badly damaged rear end this happened just along from his house the same night and time that he had his last bump i know because i drove past it and then saw his accident less than four mins later, maybe its not mr m that is accident prone maybe this is just a jinxed street http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2004 ... 2060t0.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:28 pm 

Or a jinxed City. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:27 pm 
Nail on the head Sussex 8) :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:17 pm 
most of us seem to have good fortunte ,fortune being the operative word...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:34 pm 
scot wrote:
most of us seem to have good fortunte ,fortune being the operative word...

Another [edited by admin] artist :twisted:

M yes M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:21 pm 
scot wrote:
when i read the news below i though that maybe some maniac bus driver was trying to get revenge on mr m and picked the wrong house, this happened in mr m,s own street, also about 20 feet from mr m,s house there is a car lying with a very badly damaged rear end this happened just along from his house the same night and time that he had his last bump i know because i drove past it and then saw his accident less than four mins later, maybe its not mr m that is accident prone maybe this is just a jinxed street http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2004 ... 2060t0.asp

he was on holiday