Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Oct 27, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:42 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
Gussie, you have some strange concepts about me, you only understand very little, obviously taxi driving is your forte (thank fook)

I have the evidence of your posts to go on.
Most are the same, me me me and feck the rest of you. That and copious amounts of Tory bum sucking.

Quote:
t'is a fact the unions wrecked so much of this countries industry but thankfully they have shot their bolt and are just emasculated shadows of what wrecked BL, BR the pits, etc, etc, etc.....

The unions damaged these industries with their antics but stop kidding yourself, the Tories wrecked them in their drive to make money for themselves at everyone else's expense and with the willing help of fools like you. Where possible the work has gone abroad to where the labour is cheapest and where that isn't possible, the cheap labour has been imported here.
Your Tory friends aren't going to stop immigration, only a complete plank like you would believe that. They are the ones who want cheap labour and they are the ones who profit by it. The more the merrier, as far as they're concerned.
You won't find the truth in the pages of the mail but, if you were half as bright as you think you are, you'd have worked it out for yourself by now.

Wannabee - go back to your white van. Your forte has missed you. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm 

When a union puts its own money up, starts a business, employs a few thousand folk, THEN (and only then) can they say what happens, of course it wont happen cos they would be on strike every other day...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6